SIS Dropped Dale Brungardt....

kgarrison3

Manager
What the heck is going on? I know they've had some injuries, and haven't been winning much lately, but where is he going? Ive heard some rumors about him signing with newbreed... Whats everyones opinons?

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Better off posting on the old scout.. 90% of the people on here got no idea what your talking about lol...

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Better off posting on the old scout.. 90% of the people on here got no idea what your talking about lol...

Haha the truth.... If he went to Newbreed I think that would be a great fit. Would be cool to see him in Seattle with them this weekend.

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
I watch some conference ball on the stream when I can. That would be a nice pickup for Newbreed. Especially right before the dual this weekend in Seattle. I wonder who SIS has their eye on for 3rd

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol that is correct. That's softball's best kept little secret over there.
I watch some conference ball on the stream when I can. That would be a nice pickup for Newbreed. Especially right before the dual this weekend in Seattle. I wonder who SIS has their eye on for 3rd

I read that Umschied might go back to 3B. And they picked up a true shortstop too. I think that's who Bubba was cut for.

I'm surprised nobody is talking about Robo.

WillW3

Starting Player
He did sign with NewBreed. Umscheid is going to third base. That's all I know at this point.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Old scout is older than mohr the format is just impossible to read and they just ignore you if they don't know you.

Z1k05

Star Player
As a fan of Robo and the TM team I feel like a kid who's parents got divorced. I dont know who was right or wrong, or what happened. It just sucks.

I find it odd him not being able to stay on one team anymore the last 2 years. Left shoppe , jumped around multiple teams least year and now on his 2nd team this yearb

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
I find it odd him not being able to stay on one team anymore the last 2 years. Left shoppe , jumped around multiple teams least year and now on his 2nd team this yearb

The issues with Shoppe, and the other teams last year was a result of medical stuff. There are lots of rumors about what happened with TM this time. Rumors that make me wonder if he is going to stay with Bad Draw very long.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Hearing they are trying to get Breezy for Ss?
I thought I read that it was a done deal.
Old scout is older than mohr the format is just impossible to read and they just ignore you if they don't know you.
It's a trick to navigate but lots of valuable info on there.
As a fan of Robo and the TM team I feel like a kid who's parents got divorced. I dont know who was right or wrong, or what happened. It just sucks.

I believe he asked to be released. Not sure what the reasoning was.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans

Man that brings back memories! I was always on that site, kind of check SBF a little bit back then but took me about a year to finally sign up. At least during that year I didn't go crazy buying bats :rolleyes:

Nacirema85

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a modification of women's trick pitch -- [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVIVZFfL7qI[/ame]

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've done it, but the older version of going around a couple of times before doing it. I like his way better. Not sure I could get a strike, but if UTrip is going to make me pitch like that. :D