Slumpbusters 2013/2014

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
The only team in superdraft history to be champions for longer than a year. Good stuff boys. Proud to say the least.:biggthumpup: Dynasty

GNOLAUM

winners gonna win. thanks to all who showed up and didn't play. too soon?

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
thumbs_down.gif

GNOLAUM

haters gonna hate. way to swing Friday night Joe. all you needed was a decent pitcher.

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
haters gonna hate. way to swing Friday night Joe. all you needed was a decent pitcher.
No hate, bro, just bummed we didn't get to play. The derby was a lot of fun as always. We both did well and I blame the struggles during the derby on that crazy crosswind. Still thou, some absolute bombs were dropped.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
No hate, bro, just bummed we didn't get to play. The derby was a lot of fun as always. We both did well and I blame the struggles during the derby on that crazy crosswind. Still thou, some absolute bombs were dropped.

I blame the crosswinds as well. I think the one I pulled 100ft foul would've at least landed at 299 if the wind didn't take it. :(

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Technically any time the superdraft wasnt held exactly a yr after the previous the champ was also longer then a yr... hopefully chenner can get it rescheduled so we dont have to hear about this anymore... lmao or maybe we should have had a coin flip like the last time we got rained out lmao

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess this is all you have to look forward to when you're a sports fan in San Diego :biggthumpup:

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
I blame the crosswinds as well. I think the one I pulled 100ft foul would've at least landed at 299 if the wind didn't take it. :(
I think you're selling yourself short on that one, Chenner. More like 399' foul. Foul bombs champ! Haha!

GNOLAUM

I guess this is all you have to look forward to when you're a sports fan in San Diego :biggthumpup:

I think the greatest thing to happen to me this weekend was while walking the mall I saw a Arizona Diamondbacks hat. I learned that Arizona has a professional baseball team. How cute.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the greatest thing to happen to me this weekend was while walking the mall I saw a Arizona Diamondbacks hat. I learned that Arizona has a professional baseball team. How cute.

Yeah, they're a double A team at best.........BUT they still have more ring than the Padres. Yes, more ring since all it takes is one to have more then the Padres. I'm not a D Backs fan though, I'm all about the Red Birds and the Chiefs for football. Yes the Chiefs suck but they were the first team to ever lose a Super Bowl, no one can ever take that away from them :bigok:

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
It's not easy at the top.

And, I just want to thank all the little people who helped us achieve this monumental goal.

WAIDDOG

REC E-
I'm so glad we are reigning champs. Waid is so mad.

I am?:rolleyes: I am so happy I get to play every year. I have never won the SD but always have a ton of stories to tell when it is over. I just think its gay you guys brag about it.

Shortyaz69

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, they're a double A team at best.........BUT they still have more ring than the Padres. Yes, more ring since all it takes is one to have more then the Padres. I'm not a D Backs fan though, I'm all about the Red Birds and the Chiefs for football. Yes the Chiefs suck but they were the first team to ever lose a Super Bowl, no one can ever take that away from them :bigok:

Really? Come on dawg.... I realize that expression and sentiment are often lost in text, so I'm trying to infer sarcasm in the bolded portion, as there is no way you can be serious with this, right? I'm not a big Diamondbacks fan, but this made me stop and say, "Wait, what?"

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
Really? Come on dawg.... I realize that expression and sentiment are often lost in text, so I'm trying to infer sarcasm in the bolded portion, as there is no way you can be serious with this, right? I'm not a big Diamondbacks fan, but this made me stop and say, "Wait, what?"

Get back on topic. This is all about the champion Slumpbusters

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans

Haha yeah that was just me being the smart arse that I am. Kind of like how I said the Chiefs were the first team to lose a Super Bowl, and no one can take that away from them :D

djbigkid

Addicted to Softballfans

No wonder I didnt hit any... ppsssshh..

WAIDDOG

REC E-
You know it's humor......right?

It's like bragging about banging a drunken fat chick.

yes I see Kyle almost every week out here on the fields in San Diego. I love all the superdraft banter, its part of what makes it the best experience in softball.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
yes I see Kyle almost every week out here on the fields in San Diego. I love all the superdraft banter, its part of what makes it the best experience in softball.

I'm more upset that I didn't get to ring you up this year! A little payback for last year! Lol