Small Ball Nov. 10 in Indy @ Midwest Sports Complex

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Hey guys I am looking for a few players still to fill my Small Ball Team in Indy on Nov. 10 at Midwest Sports Complex.

The last few years we have hit .52/500 or .47/400 11" softballs

It's Unlimited Home Runs f you are interested in playing hit me up!

Players

1.Travis Gourley
2.Al Kennon
3.Jason Tidd
4.Jared "Bubba"
5.Ryan Coleman
6.Mike Petty
7.Mike Todd
8.Ryan White
9.Craig "Juice" Christensen
10.Aaron Wilcher

Last edited:

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Yes you can play only if you are the BIGGEST "SMACK TALKIN PITCHER" out there........ Because my Best Friend Al Kennon is one HELL of a Smack Talkin Pitcher who has "RINGS" to back up his Smack Talking!

dustman11

This guy means business!
Just so you know I heard the small ball was going to be on the 17th. The 10th is unlimited, but regular ball. That info was from Tony Maxwell so you may want to confirm with him.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Hi Dustmann11 I just got off the phone with Tony Maxwell, & he told me that Small ball will be Nov. 10 at Midwest Sports Complex. And then Nov. 17 he will have the Big Ball tournament. So we are good but thnxs for the heads up!

Repp459

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I know we are going up there the 10th for the big ball and were told 17th was the small ball just what we were told

Well I know we are going up there the 10th for the big ball and were told 17th was the small ball just what we were told

This is from TMaxx's facebook today...Hope this helps you guys!!!

Tony Maxwell

I will be hosting my annual end of the year unlimited homerun tourneys starting November 10 at Midwest Sports. The 10th will be the small ball with balls being provided for 175 bucks. The 17th will be the regular mens ball unlimited. This will be a byob event for 175 bucks. Call me at 3176703122 to enter.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
We are still in need of a SS, OF, EH/Util if anybody else would like to play ;et us know we only have 2 weeks till we play & would like to be set by this weekend on players.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Thats Ok Thanks Repp, we wish your team good luck as well that day over there. Plus I have updated our team list on the first page.