Smaller guys, favorite ASA bat?

Pretty

Softball is cool
What is smaller? And does it matter which bat since they come is different weights? It is what fits your swing.

Jacob

Addicted to Softballfans
I love the jh sports authority edition mayhems. I have 2. They flex more than some of the others so you have to have a smooth swing.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
dponder small guys???? lol n i got a chance to swing the Monsta bat this weekend... i dont hit for power but it will defnly be the next bat i put in my bag

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
dponder small guys???? lol n i got a chance to swing the Monsta bat this weekend... i dont hit for power but it will defnly be the next bat i put in my bag

Hey, it's all relative. Compared to Shaq, I'm pretty small.

I should be able to hit this really soon. Hoping to this weekend.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey, it's all relative. Compared to Shaq, I'm pretty small.

I should be able to hit this really soon. Hoping to this weekend.

Even against those guys your not small... Depends since most ppl will be at hispanics...

How are those weighted? and you got pretty good distance?

It has a midload that took about 10 swings to get use to it... But overall the ball flys thru the infield n i was hitting it futher then my sp12sy100w and my well broken in fire shooting 12 Z1000... we were hitting on a baseball field but i would say i hit a dz or so that were 300 where normally im only hitting 2 or 3

curtdiggy513

Extra Hitter
Mine is the Easton Napoleon Complex. Very limited number made and theu only pass the compression test until the wrapper comes off

TRaj2327

Pointless thread is pointless.

Size has almost nothing to do with what bat you choose. I know small guys that swing 24 oz. FP bats and small guys that swing 30's. As far as which bat model bat you choose depends on personal preference. You could have an almost infinite amount of answers to your question. It's really the same as asking, what is the best ASA bat? I'd recommend searching that one.....