smithtown softball

slsrg

Starting Player
Gentlemen
I feel your pain I have been playing smithtown softball for a very long time. Tommy Harkins ran it when I started and he did not do a good job he did a great job. He has been gone for many years and things are run with no input from the players who play in the league. What is worst is that the person from our town board Kevin Malloy does not give a S#!^ . Every year I see less an less teams returning. We go to the managers meeting every janurry and any idea or suggestion is turn down but we get our bill and the rules we have to follow by the men who are getting paid by the town to run this league. If anyone has idea of how to change this I would love to hear it.:mad:

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
Our league here in the Quad cities has been terribly run for years. the parkboard in this city is fairly clueless. The competitive league on thursdays dwindled to 2 teams this year and was thus canceled. It runs a church league on Monday/Tuesday. The monday league has only 6 teams in it while the tuesday league has maintained at least 8 for the past few years. the scheduling is always awful, the record keeping is always wrong.

we started talking to the guy who runs a neighboring cities leagues. he's more than willing to take on ours so we are starting to work that out.

whogotz

dilligaf?
Richard Smith rode his bull to set borders for Smithtown.

As the story goes, the Indians made a pact with Smith, an English settler who knew a good real-estate deal when he saw one: He could keep whatever land he circled in a day's time riding atop his trusty bull named ``Whisper.''

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
Richard Smith rode his bull to set borders for Smithtown.

As the story goes, the Indians made a pact with Smith, an English settler who knew a good real-estate deal when he saw one: He could keep whatever land he circled in a day's time riding atop his trusty bull named ``Whisper.''

Seems legit :cool:

patbeazy84

Addicted to Softballfans
It's Smithtown Ny... The league is town run.. Why it sucks.. There's plenty of other leagues on Long Island... Island, new alliance, aba, majors,, west coast etc etc.. Just leave

nissben

Freakin Ninja
i bet kevin malloy has the team that wins it every session....makes sense why he dont give a fuqqqqqq