SNP Canada bat rules, check this out

Randomtask

Addicted to Softballfans
Weird new rules this year.
Still use hard cor 44 375's, No OG Utrip or asa only allowed.
Looks like OG ASA's are the way to go.

What would you use. Im sticking with ma PST's,m dont think any new stamp "U" would fair any better.

policy.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Randomtask

Addicted to Softballfans
X2 none better.....

ST100H eh... I have zero experience with anything UTRIP, thats why this new rule thru a wrench in it. I have a few ASA only's (which im sure would snap quickly with the spn ball) which i can't use. SO im going to PST137 this ball up or keep my RUSH gamer. I could perhaps break out my SB71N super rare nexus with ASA 2004 stamp. It's a super confusing explination when someone says "what bats are allowed?" It's not Utrip, It's not ASA, it's a bloody mix.

Ill read up on New Stamp UTRIP against the Cor 44, 375 ball.

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
ST100H eh... I have zero experience with anything UTRIP, thats why this new rule thru a wrench in it. I have a few ASA only's (which im sure would snap quickly with the spn ball) which i can't use. SO im going to PST137 this ball up or keep my RUSH gamer. I could perhaps break out my SB71N super rare nexus with ASA 2004 stamp. It's a super confusing explination when someone says "what bats are allowed?" It's not Utrip, It's not ASA, it's a bloody mix.

Ill read up on New Stamp UTRIP against the Cor 44, 375 ball.

Not really, bat must have the UTRIP 2012 stamp or an ASA 2004 stamp, but it can't be on the ASA list of non-approved bats that have the 2004 stamp

Randomtask

Addicted to Softballfans
Duel

I guess it comes down to: are the new stamp any better than the pre-ABI ASA 100 mph sticks?
Weird new rules this year.
Still use hard cor 44 375's, No OG Utrip or asa only allowed.
Looks like OG ASA's are the way to go.

What would you use. Im sticking with ma PST's,m dont think any new stamp "U" would fair any better.

policy.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Randomtask

Addicted to Softballfans
Pretty much everything other than NSA up here now uses a Hot Dot 52/300 ball...

Were using NSA balls, hard vinyl lime green cor 44's.

With your HOT Dot's what's the bat of CHoice... Right now my PST Short SHells are the best choice going.

Legend 94

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been swinging the new Worth Ressy from the Legit series. Also had good luck with the Psycho, Filby and Triad...