So I broke Z1000 #7 yesterday

kayakmaker

Average at best
I Don't know what's more remarkable, that the Zs break so quickly or that Im dumb enough to keep buying them.
The crazy thing is, the first one I bought (Oct 2010) lasted 2 years and 1000+ swings. The 6 after that probably didn't have 1000 cuts combined.
6 balanced
1 el. All og 2011

Z1k05

Star Player
If you use exclusively for hot dots they should last a lot longer, had one for 4 years as a team bat

JRod21

Star Player
I Don't know what's more remarkable, that the Zs break so quickly or that Im dumb enough to keep buying them.
The crazy thing is, the first one I bought (Oct 2010) lasted 2 years and 1000+ swings. The 6 after that probably didn't have 1000 cuts combined.
6 balanced
1 el. All og 2011

Lay off the juice my friend...I have seen you play and you hit creatures!

kayakmaker

Average at best
If you use exclusively for hot dots they should last a lot longer, had one for 4 years as a team bat
Leagues around here have been slow to switch to the new balls. One is making the change this year. The other will probably be close behind.
I have 2 Og Z2K . Hopefully they last a while and I can resist buying anymore z1s

single wally

Professional Amateur
I owned 2 Utrip Z's, the OG Z1000 and Z2K RI (27ELs), both were tanks vs rocks, and my masher beast teammate never broke his 28Bal RI Z2K BPing with stadium balls, so I've always found these kind of comments surprising. Must be the luck of the draw when it comes to the durability of a Z.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Wait, this thread is Z1000 only I guess. I still stand by my comments though...you see a lot of people talking about how fragile Zs are in general, and that hasn't been my experience.

kayakmaker

Average at best
Wait, this thread is Z1000 only I guess. I still stand by my comments though...you see a lot of people talking about how fragile Zs are in general, and that hasn't been my experience.

The ri are known to be durable. Although, I did bust one last year.
The bad batch z2s were probably the worst, at least since the black nexus

BennyD417

Baller
Are you talking about the black and maroon and black and blue ones? We can use those in freedom here in Florida, and I have been thinking about getting one. Heard they are even better than the OG Z2K

kayakmaker

Average at best
Are you talking about the black and maroon and black and blue ones? We can use those in freedom here in Florida, and I have been thinking about getting one. Heard they are even better than the OG Z2K

Yes. The 1st og z1000 I owned may be my favorite bat of all time...
The og z2000 I have now is in the conversation.

JRod21

Star Player

This guy is right. My favorite Z of all time is the RI Z2K. I have busted one but i was swinging in frigid weather, and I have another one right now with about 1500 cuts on it and its an absolute tank. We have been trying to bust it bc the return is almost up and a couple guys on my team mash the ball pretty hard and shes holding strong. Its an absolute firestick right now and im saying shes gonna go pass my return.

JRod21

Star Player
6 balanced
1 el. All og 2011

Im right there with ya Kayak, I've busted 7 myself and for some reason Im still with LS lol. If you are ever in the Pickens area hit me up, Id like to learn the ways of hitting from the infamous Kayakmaker.