So sad....

Madster09

League Hero
where is my glove??? custom hoh was paid for and put in august 3rd.....i hate not being able to know the progress of my glove.....anyone have any timetables from theirs?

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
They decided that it was too ugly and decided not to make it. You should be getting the letter from them any day now.

No refund though.

Samurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure why yours is taking so long, mine arrived in 4 weeks. Hope u get it soon bro!! - Mike

Deezsalty

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you put a name on it? I've heard some guys have sent in orders and put something not neccesarily derogatory but different or tongue in cheeck crap and rawlings denied the glove but didn't send notice for a month or so hopefully that's not issue here.

Madster09

League Hero
Did you put a name on it? I've heard some guys have sent in orders and put something not neccesarily derogatory but different or tongue in cheeck crap and rawlings denied the glove but didn't send notice for a month or so hopefully that's not issue here.

i put my first and last name, thats it

Madster09

League Hero
on a certain website, it says it takes 5-6 weeks....week 8 is wednesday.....wtf? not knowing or having any info other than "when it gets here it gets here" is pretty garbage as well