Softball Bag

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
The whole side ripped out of my Black Ops roller last night. Liked the bag up until this point but don't feel like dropping another $200 on a bag if this is going to happen again in 18 months.

What's a viable option that will hold as many bats? I carry 6 bats since I supply the bats for most of my teams balls, first aid kits, multiple gloves since I rep for Vinci and it always pays to have extra gloves on hand.

SandyWH

#Delicious
Grit Ball Tower (BB1)

Already has a shelf system.
Stands better than the Black Ops
I carry 8 bats in the main compartment effortlessly
Replaceable parts.
I've had it for over a year. Not rips tears, wear, nothing.

Grit Ball Tower (BB1)

Already has a shelf system.
Stands better than the Black Ops
I carry 8 bats in the main compartment effortlessly
Replaceable parts.
I've had it for over a year. Not rips tears, wear, nothing.

8 bats in your GRIT? Can you zip it closed? I must be doing something wrong. My only complaint with the GRIT is that you have to get the bats in between the wheel arches in order to zip it closed.

SandyWH

#Delicious
8 bats in your GRIT? Can you zip it closed? I must be doing something wrong. My only complaint with the GRIT is that you have to get the bats in between the wheel arches in order to zip it closed.
7-8 have to be wiggled in, not forced, just wiggled. I've had as many as 10 in there, and zipped up..

Thomas94587

Addicted to Softballfans
Combat Pro Event...its similar as Black Ops but i heard that theyre droppin on sale like under $150.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
My only complaint with the GRIT is that you have to get the bats in between the wheel arches in order to zip it closed.

That aggravated me at first. Put two bats in and slide them over tight to the wheel-wells. Then drop your other bats between them.

7-8 have to be wiggled in, not forced, just wiggled. I've had as many as 10 in there, and zipped up..

I have 5 in mine right now and they're rattling around. By alternating barrel down/handle down, I've jammed as many as 12 bats in.

SDMike

Addicted to Softballfans
I currently have both the Boombah Beast and the Diamond Boost/Sports 55 Bomber. Either bag will easily hold what you describe. My preference is the Sports 55.

Bat Storage: Beast will hold 8 (4 main, 4 in side wings). S55 7 (5 main, 2 outside sleeves). Main bat compartment in Beast is tight squeeze when you have shelf unit installed. S55 is easy access. Keep the sleeves from BOPS, I dropped my IDP sleeves into the S55.

Compartments/Shelves Beast is a separate insert with hard shelves, S55 is combo sewn and zipped in. Both work well, but I like the size and organization of S55 compartments better. The top and middle can easily fit couple of gloves each and bottom compartment is huge.

Wheels: Beast are larger, roll easier.

Durability: Both have held up well (zips, wheels, fabric, etc.).

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Have not seen a good roller bag that holds enough of gloves or bats for me, even at $200. I still want to make my own......

MaverickAH

Have not seen a good roller bag that holds enough of gloves or bats for me, even at $200. I still want to make my own......

The best bag for you would've been the old Mizuno Techfire bag. I used to carry 20 bats, gloves, batting gloves & a bunch of miscellaneous stuff in mine when I used to sell equipment.

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the Miken tournament roller and at one time it held 7 bats but they're junk. Mine ripped within 2 months of having it and Miken wouldn't do anything for it. No biggy, I was probably past the warrenty time anyhow so I'll just move on to something else for next year.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Dang...guess I spoke too soon. I just went on the interwebs and these bags are nowhere to be found. I bought mine for around $115 from a certain Monkey store. Lowest I saw them just now were $159.

LOL a Simion and he buys from a monkey store