Softball Fans Exclusive Easton Wild Fire Flex

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
The first models with graphics just arrived. Austyn jumped in the cage and was getting some very nice exit velo's. Trying to get more models to send around but for now here is the video and a few pics.

Due in mid December

wff275.jpg
wff2752.jpg

Mixing load on these, endload is not too drastic more weighted along the MOI ratings.

26 - balanced
26.5 - 1/2 oz EL
27 - balanced
27.5 - 3/4 oz EL

chile

Bad Ape
The first models with graphics just arrived. Austyn jumped in the cage and was getting some very nice exit velo's. Trying to get more models to send around but for now here is the video and a few pics.

Mixing load on these, endload is not too drastic more weighted along the MOI ratings.

26 - balanced
26.5 - 1/2 oz EL
27 - balanced
27.5 - 3/4 oz EL

must have ;)

chile

Bad Ape
full

Halo1810

Due in mid December

View attachment 52317
View attachment 52318

26 - balanced
26.5 - 1/2 oz EL
27 - balanced
27.5 - 3/4 oz EL

are the barrel lengths going to be the same from endload to balanced?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Barrel lengths are the same we can take pre-orders now if you guys want to order this early.

Worm

<font color="#FF3030">I'm CrEePy & I'm CrAwLy</fon
Is the weight going to max at 27.5 oz or go into 28 or 28.5 oz?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
The 27.5 has 1/2 to 3/4 oz endload so this will service the 28 and 29 oz guys.

If you want to pre-order send me a message.

Currently we have one bat and Austyn is hitting it and probably taking it to worlds. I am trying to get more but there is a production schedule so I am not sure when they will even go into production I am trying to fine that out.

Hagen49

So this will be pretty close to the same as the FF2, just with the load differences, and a quarter inch shorter barrel? Plus an awesome paint scheme haha