Softball Fans Exclusive Worth Bat

2x "JALAPENO POPPER" cant wait...seen those "454" titans in action last week at the snowball tourney in Avon ...And they were smokin hooottt...may have to pick one of those up too ;) ^^^^^when you buy some....^^^^^

kseaney

Just an old baller
what team did you play on? I had mine out all day before one of our dealers set up and sold a bunch of em.

I was on Atomic.

j.grizzle

Utility Guy
hey kseaney...

Whats the word on roll out? Just pre-ordered mine last week and I can't wait for the damn thing to get here. got anypics of the real thing yet?

Innovative..Kseaney.....hopefully real soon^^^^^caz im tired of coming home to check to see if mail man has brought my new bats...only to be disappointed with a pile of junk mail.:D if my 3yr old gets his hands on them before I do I will never see them again;):):p:eek: he's already in bat rehab and the post office recognizes us and calls us the bat guys

tt15

Addicted to Softballfans
Just ordered mine. They said they should be in late this week or next week.

j.grizzle

Utility Guy
Just ordered mine. They said they should be in late this week or next week.

I ordered mine in late february and still haven't heard anything. but from what I'm understanding...the hold up is on Worth's End. but i keep getting the answer "any day now".

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
i want to see what this bat looks like. i ordered the combatant but worth Utrips are awesome... dont tell anyone lol

j.grizzle

Utility Guy
they posted a new pic on the sale page...looks like the real deal. According to Coach, they shipped out of Minnesota on Friday and should be received at SBF in Kalamazoo, MI soon. I'm guessing anyone with a pre-order should expect this stick in hand next week.

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
Confirmed that a semi load of 26 and 27 are in route and we expect them any time now. No 28 or 30 on first shipment but plenty of 26 and 27 and all preorders will ship same day they arrive unless it is late in the day. Being a semi they show up at all times and not structured like UPS.

House00

Slingin' lead!
got mine today... very nice looking bat... the pic in the selling section does no justice. feels like it swings a lil light, but not too much... should be good!!