Softball in Charlotte?

Tgcross23

Manager
Looks like my work is going to move me to Charlotte in the next 3 to 6 months. How is the softball there? I am a registered C class player here in Tennessee but mostly play D. I only play weekend ball no time for league during the week. Just wanting see how weekend ball is in Charlotte.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like my work is going to move me to Charlotte in the next 3 to 6 months. How is the softball there? I am a registered C class player here in Tennessee but mostly play D. I only play weekend ball no time for league during the week. Just wanting see how weekend ball is in Charlotte.

Pretty good ball played there. You have the defending NSA D World Champions (Carolina Bombers) from that general area. A lot of teams from there play in Rock Hill, SC (About 15-20 minutes from Downtown Charlotte)... usually the best tournaments in the area are played there. Not to mention, the NSA Silver Worlds will be held in Rock Hill.

Not really sure about the NC boards, but here is a listing of the SC softball boards:

NSA (Biggest association in SC) www.scslowpitch.com
U-Trip www.scutrip.com
ISA www.isaofsc.com

Gishdream

Addicted to Softballfans
Lots of good teams in gastonia also. Rusty Bumgardner is from there. Sorry I don't know much about weekend ball. I only play weekday league ball.