Softball in Irving, Texas?

k820

Are there any softball leagues in Irving, Texas? If so, what association? Also, would any team need another player? I'll be moving there the first week of April. If you have any questions you can pm me and I can give you my phone #. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>
Are there any softball leagues in Irving, Texas? If so, what association? Also, would any team need another player? I'll be moving there the first week of April. If you have any questions you can pm me and I can give you my phone #. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.

"Irving Softball" That is a link to the softball league in Irving. There are tons of other choices within 30 minutes of Irving for softball and you shouldn't have any problems finding a team. Usually if you just show up at the parks there will be a team needing someone.

leeman1982

Can you give me the names of a few parks. I am staying by LB Houston golf course on Royal Lane.

The closest park to there will be the one linked above. About 10-15 minutes away. What position do you play?

k820

I understand that is the closest park but I am looking for more options. I'm willing drive a few miles (within reason) to play. I normally play SS or 2B but I'm willing to play anywhere. Not a great pitcher but I'll do it to get some games in. I'm rated D in ASA in California if that means anything to get me some games.

dcz3

I understand that is the closest park but I am looking for more options. I'm willing drive a few miles (within reason) to play. I normally play SS or 2B but I'm willing to play anywhere. Not a great pitcher but I'll do it to get some games in. I'm rated D in ASA in California if that means anything to get me some games.

Carrolton, Grapevine, Softball World, Hurst aren't too far from Irving.

leeman1982

I'll check with my coach and see if we have any room for you this weekend if you are interested. Just LMK...

Carrolton, Grapevine, Softball World, Hurst aren't too far from Irving.

All these parks would be within about 30 minutes or so.

k820

Thanks guys really appreciate the help.

Leeman I would love to play this weekend but I only have time to play league nights at this time.