Softball in Lemoore California and surrounding areas

J.Cab

Star Player
Hello,

Just received word that I will be getting stationed in Lemoore, California here in the next couple of months. I was wondering if anyone could give me any insight on where to look to play or if the base is big on softball.

Thanks.

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch
I've heard they play ball on base but don't quote me on that...

Hanford is nearby and I think they have a league there. Visalia & Tulare is another option for league play.

Most tourneys are ASA/NSA in the area. You can find a tourney almost every weekend in Visalia/Tulare/Fresno.

Hope this helps.

J.Cab

Star Player
Thanks for the information. Hopefully some others with chime in and give more specifics. Hopefully I can pick up on a team when I get out there.

NYC.KID

Extra Hitter
hey bud I run a military team out of Lemoore. My name is Chris. Send me a pm and I can give you some info

rcrq500

Part Time Player
Hello,

Just received word that I will be getting stationed in Lemoore, California here in the next couple of months. I was wondering if anyone could give me any insight on where to look to play or if the base is big on softball.

Thanks.

If you go on Facebook, look for this page, It's On Softball Tournaments.
They are always posting tournaments and other information in the Visalia/Tulare area. Not sure if Lemoore or Hanford are included.