For Sale/Trade Softball Pants

Jared717

<font color="Red">Addicted to Softballfans</font>
Traded to OnlySolo for Toxic Lite Glove

All pants are $15 each except for the gray base elites with red/black piping and they are $20.
-Black and red pin stripes are Worth adult XXL's. This pair has slits around the feet that will allow it to go over your shoes easier.
-Gray with maroon pin stripes are Worth adult XXL's. Good shape no stains. I wore them 1 time. Picked them up off a boaord bro last year.
-Black and silver pin stripes are Worth adult XXL's. Also wore these only 1 time and are in good shape with no stains. SOLD to dipper51
-Gray with red pin stripes are Worth adult XXL's. Good shape no major stains but it looks to me like a light spot on the back side of the pants. I included a pic but its nothing major. I wore them 4 or 5 times. Also picked them up off a boaord bro last year.

All the solid Elite pants are 44's. They fit just like the worth XXL's. All of these pants are in very good shape.
-Charcoal Gray (worn once)
-Navy Blue with red and white pinstripe SIZE 42 (worn once) SOLD to LT44
-Navy Elite (worn once)
-Light Gray (worn less than 10 times)
-Red Elite pants (worn once)

-Gray base with red to black piping. I wore these this year. They are in solid shape. There is a spot on the front of them and the zipper piece is broke but they still zip. I put a pic below with a description below. These are a XXL and fit just like the 44 waist solid color elites. SOLD To HMIKE78

100_0851.jpg

100_0856.jpg

100_0855.jpg

100_0854.jpg

100_0858.jpg

100_0860.jpg

The zipper piece that you slide the zipper up and down with. The zipper still works. I have been using them the last month and a half like this.
100_0862.jpg

Last edited:

Jared717

I will trade all of these for a easton rollerbag. Or I will trade them on some softballs or anything softball related!!!

Jared717

Lets move these today!!!

3 pairs for $30!!! OR All 7 pairs for $60
PICK ANY 3 mix and match.
What I have left:
-Navy Elite (worn once)
-Light Gray (worn less than 10 times)
-Red Elite pants (worn once)
-Charcoal Gray (worn once)
-Black and red pin stripes are Worth adult XXL's. This pair has slits around the feet that will allow it to go over your shoes easier.
-Gray with maroon pin stripes are Worth adult XXL's. Good shape no stains. I wore them 1 time. Picked them up off a boaord bro last year.
-Gray with red pin stripes are Worth adult XXL's. Good shape no major stains but it looks to me like a light spot on the back side of the pants. I included a pic but its nothing major. I wore them 4 or 5 times. Also picked them up off a boaord bro last year.

Jared717

Bump to get these sold!!! Will consider anything softball related and especially Easton stuff.