softball videogame

hedge

life takes guts
i'm so pumped. hopefully resmondo and long haul are on it

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsxD8qRsIXI[/ame]

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I just like that red dirt game. As well as snakes and sparklers.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Repost.

Filter all that excitement to Sammy Sosa's Softball Slam on the Playstation. Or Sega Master system. Something like that.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^ what he said. To bad a softball game wouldn't appeal to the gaming world. I'd personally like to see one

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
you'd think there might actually be a market for this now with all the 'dumb' games you can download on your phone.

obviously we're not likely to see one on a ps4 or xbox anytime soon, but I don't see why we couldn't get a slopitch HR derby game, or something like that. might actually be interesting advertising for a bat company. say miken releases it, and you start off with a wood bat, then an aluminum, and work your way up to miken's 'good' composites.

DemarDC

Banned User
What association would be best to use? Also since its EA would they do something similar with the fake litch like they do with the fake hut?

kokamojo15

Manager
Idk but first thing that caught my eye was 09. Last time I checked its 2014. I doubt that it takes 5-6 years to make a slowpitch softball game. And I can only imagine what all the church league guys would make themselves be overall 99. Sounds gay. But would go for a HR derby one with the cover guy being Kent Murphy

rmp0012002

Addicted to Softballfans
That Sammy Sosa game was horrible. TPS put one out years ago but the disc was bad and I never got to see how it was.

BlindEarth

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess nobody remembers "Dusy Diamond's All Star Softball" on good ol NES. You picked your team from a roster of 40 or so players, some of which had odd super powers or swung spiked clubs. You could play slow or fast pitch.

I miss the cartoonish baseball games (Baseball Simulator1.000 being my favorite). I enjoyed those so much more than the officially licensed games.

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
you'd think there might actually be a market for this now with all the 'dumb' games you can download on your phone.

obviously we're not likely to see one on a ps4 or xbox anytime soon, but I don't see why we couldn't get a slopitch HR derby game, or something like that. might actually be interesting advertising for a bat company. say miken releases it, and you start off with a wood bat, then an aluminum, and work your way up to miken's 'good' composites.

Yeah, I think the closest thing you are going to see for a while on a console is MLB The Bigs on PS3/360/Wii. Wouldn't shock me if some phone/tablet games come out. Seems like you could micro transact people into buying better bats and gear if you could get Easton/Miken/TPS/etc. to play nice together and license their stuff for your game. Maybe do something like NBA does where real shoes are released in the game almost simultaneously with real life for promotion purposes.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I guess nobody remembers "Dusy Diamond's All Star Softball" on good ol NES. You picked your team from a roster of 40 or so players, some of which had odd super powers or swung spiked clubs. You could play slow or fast pitch.

I miss the cartoonish baseball games (Baseball Simulator1.000 being my favorite). I enjoyed those so much more than the officially licensed games.

I remember that. I play it on emulator from time to time. Super Baseball Sim 1000 was the best game on SNES after final fantasy 3

Cags

Star Player

Loved Dusty Diamonds. I loved the race with your friends to pick the best players first. Gotta get Diablo (Mace for a bat) and Zelda (Broom for a bat).
It was very racist though. The black guys were fast and the white guy named Ace was the best pitcher.