Buyer Beware softball_Svt is ?? Be careful

OnlySolo

You mad?
He had a looking to buy thread looking for a 454 legit. So he offered a srv5b I was hesitant so he offered to add $20 to the deal. Told me it would be in the box with the bat. Bat arrived no money. Then he told me he would send pp. he hasn't been responding to my messages even though I know he's been reading them. Until I get the $20 he is ngtg. Once I receive the funds I will move it to bb

Deal resolved ....

Last edited by a moderator:

OnlySolo

You mad?
Bat was delivered Saturday. Said he was going to send first thing Monday am. Has responded since. Mind you before this he was on top of everything. Responding to everything

Bat was delivered Saturday. Said he was going to send first thing Monday am. Has responded since. Mind you before this he was on top of everything. Responding to everything

isn't this how it always goes...?? quick to do a deal, then they seem to disappear. he sounds like a bum. i'm sure something "unfortunate" came up that delayed the payment of a whole $20.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
No, he's done this same receipt thing to multiple people. OnlySolo chose to deal with him anyway.

b_radab

Addicted to Softballfans
Since this guy has not been gtg before, what should have been done is he should have send his bat first and then once everything checked out I would have sent my bat. That's just me though :)

OnlySolo

You mad?
I received the bat just thought the cash would be on the box. Was good with Communcation until then

isn't this how it always goes...?? quick to do a deal, then they seem to disappear. he sounds like a bum. i'm sure something "unfortunate" came up that delayed the payment of a whole $20.

You forgot "didn't do a proper search for feedback. Oh wait, did that, but will still deal without having him ship first."

DemPhenom

the name looks familiar, is this not his first NGTG?

No, he's done this same receipt thing to multiple people. OnlySolo chose to deal with him anyway.

Since this guy has not been gtg before, what should have been done is he should have send his bat first and then once everything checked out I would have sent my bat. That's just me though :)

You forgot "didn't do a proper search for feedback. Oh wait, did that, but will still deal without having him ship first."

True. What good is feedback, including ngtg, if it is not used properly?