Not GTG softballfury3 deal gone bad

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
I put up a LTB thread for a 28 oz. ST100H. Softballfury3 sent me a PM and said he'd send pics via text. He sent me pictures of an immaculate ST100H. I paid him on 5/5/14.

I received a different bat in worse condition than advertised. When I contacted the seller, he said that he had accidentally shipped my bat to a different buyer in Florida. I asked him to have the other buyer ship to me and the seller told me that the other buyer wasn't willing to do so.

I shipped him back the wrong back and he was very eager to get it back. He was on me for tracking information. He told me that I would be getting my bat and he would make it right. He said he had the tracking info at his office. But kept forgetting to give it to me.

He was always changing the subject when i asked for tracking. At the 6 week mark, I filed a dispute with Paypal and he got back in touch with me right away trying to get me to cancel it. He said the paypal address belongs to his cousin and his cousin was pissed and I need to cancel the dispute.

He said he was going to rectify things. Then he said he was in the hospital. Then he was going to get my money together. Then nothing. But I see he's been on here.

I want my money back for the bat and the shipping cost I incurred shipping him his other bat back.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1359228

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Yea do not cancel it u paid him 3 days after I did and hes using the same exact story only with me florida was shipping it back to him not directly to me

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes it really does. The guy was really convincing or I would/should have filed and escalated yet.

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
This guy hasn't scammed any other board members.

I don't need to explain my side of the story.

You will have a full refund via paypal TOMORROW.

You would have had it sooner but I was in the hospital.

900 GTG deals in 8 years.

2 NGTG deals in 3 weeks.

You guys make me out to be a horrible person .

Whatever the case please update this post tomorrow when you get your refund.

Have a good night and I'm sorry for the inconvenience .

Joker

good idea, nothing can make you look worse than the lies you've told these guys

never delete these threads

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
and also your fingers/hands were broke along with your wife's and thats y you ignored my texts when asked to refund my money

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
I received the shipping costs back from his cousin. I also have a pending refund from paypal that should clear on the 8th.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Glad to hear u got ALL of ur money back scabs i probably wont ever see mine but really at this point idc i dnt want him trying to say everything is ok bcuz the fact is hes still a shady character that no one should deal with or if they do from now on make him go first I can assure you any bat he has u can get it elsewhere so in my eyes theres no reason to ever do business w him again.

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm glad you all got your money back and I'm glad you chose to bash me after I corrected the situation.

In all my years on this forum I have never had a problem .

My feedback speaks for itself. These 2 deals that happened most recently were messed up and I had other things that were more important to tend to.

Good luck to both of you in the future.

Joker

I'm glad you all got your money back and I'm glad you chose to bash me after I corrected the situation.

In all my years on this forum I have never had a problem .

My feedback speaks for itself. These 2 deals that happened most recently were messed up and I had other things that were more important to tend to.

Good luck to both of you in the future.

so you're not going to explain? afraid you'll get caught in more lies?

yes your feedback does speak for itself and its not good

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
I have not received all of my money back. I did not bash you after you rectified anything. I reported that you had not lived up to your end of the deal because you hadn't. You still haven't. Your cousin has agreed not to contest my dispute and Paypal is going through its process to get me my money back. I don't have it back yet and won't until next week.

I reported faithfully the truth was that it looks like I'll get my money back. For you to act like I've done something wrong is very galling.

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
Scabnews it was not directed at you bud sorry .

It's directed at Jacob who is a whiny ****.

Once again I'm sorry for your having to deal with this situation.