Not GTG softballfury3

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
softballfury3 is NGTG do not trust this "PLATINUM GOODFELLA MEMBER" who has had over 800…..600…900 some deals he owes me for an LV2 and has still not paid me he has been ****ing around all day saying "I'm at work" and now ignoring me. He was on here multiple times last night so obviously if he was going to pay he could have by now and he told me he was going to have to "get the money together" WTF DOES THAT MEAN? If a deal is not finalized then you should not touch the persons money until you KNOW ITS YOURS so imo he has no excuse why he shouldn't have my money sitting in his pp account. At this point I could care less if he pays or not this isn't coming down because I don't want this so called "mistake" to happen again.

Last edited:

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I know you are upset, but its already at the top so bumping it doesn't do any good. Hopefully you have learned that your shouldn't every delete a feedback related thread.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
I bumped it bcuz I want it to be seen by ppl who arent in the feedback section the cmon jgerb was on top bcuz we both commented on it

SESC1001

FSU Nation
I bumped it bcuz I want it to be seen by ppl who arent in the feedback section the cmon jgerb was on top bcuz we both commented on it

If you left him negative feedback in his itrader, along with this thread, let it be. You can ask a mod to have obd tag place on him. Everytime someone searches his name for feedback, this will show up.

Joker

softballfury3 said:
What's up with you bashing me on the board?

You and I have done plenty of deals together and I always hooked u up.

I'm confused why you are making me look like an assholr.

Do you forget I have 900 gtg deals in 8 years with not one bad deal in all my time on this board.

I thought you were my friend. I guess I was wrong.

oops .

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
No i paid he shipped me a B1 by "accident" so i also paid to have that shipped back to him and have received no compensation or lv2

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
He owes me for a bat and yes i paid to ship the wrong bat back to him but i told him last night just give me the money for the bat and he couldnt even do that

SESC1001

FSU Nation
He owes me for a bat and yes i paid to ship the wrong bat back to him but i told him last night just give me the money for the bat and he couldnt even do that

If he shipped you the wrong bat, why would you pay for his mistake? Secondly, I would of kept the other bat until you received the correct one. Something doesn't add up here.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
What doesnt add up? I paid him he hasnt given me what i paid for or my money back the deal was i told him id cover the shipping charges since he was supposedly going to overnight the lv2 he said the B1 was supposed to go to some guy in florida where he "shipped my lv2 to"

Joker

he's saying why didn't you hold onto the b1 until you got the lv2 + the money to ship the b1 back

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Bcuz i was told the b1 was for the guy in florida and when he sent me a pic of the receipt the first time it did show he had shipped two items so I wasnt going to keep the b1 and have the guy in florida (supposedly) keep my lv2 (it was a 2013 b1) so were talking a good $100 in difference

Joker

its not your problem to fix. he needed to get that lv2 to you before you did anything

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
I hear what ur saying but at that point i was under the impression my lv2 was in florida so if he told the guy in fla i was keeping the b1 (if i were the guy in florida) id say then im keeping the lv2 until i get my b1 so at that point it wouldve been a standoff with that guy holding the much more valuable bat

SESC1001

FSU Nation
I hear what ur saying but at that point i was under the impression my lv2 was in florida so if he told the guy in fla i was keeping the b1 (if i were the guy in florida) id say then im keeping the lv2 until i get my b1 so at that point it wouldve been a standoff with that guy holding the much more valuable bat

who is the "other" guy in Florida and is he a member on this board? I would pm that other person if that is the case, to ensure they have the lv2. Waiting for softballfury3 to explain this story.....softballfury3 has the responsibility to fix this deal and pay the cost of shipping on both ends....

SWORN*IN

Veteran
Did you send paypal as goods or friends? I don't care if the guy has 10,000 deals i will always add fees. Ijs

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
who is the "other" guy in Florida and is he a member on this board? I would pm that other person if that is the case, to ensure they have the lv2. Waiting for softballfury3 to explain this story.....softballfury3 has the responsibility to fix this deal and pay the cost of shipping on both ends....

Honestly at this point idk if there even was a guy in fla but the picture of the receipt he sent me when he shipped the b1 showed he did ship two items so it is possible he is in the process of screwing someone else over and just telling the both of us he shipped our bats to each other at this point I dont believe a word from softballfury3 so unless someone else comes forward with a claim or he decides to man up and quit lying but im not planning on that one, I may never know but hes had plenty of time to refund me and last I talked to him he was STILL trying to play like he was upset about it and on usps about fixing it even though I told him I called usps and they pretty much flat out said he was lying and the number he sent me for the supposed lv2 was a fake. The first time when he shipped the b1 he sent me a pic of receipt when i asked for tracking for the lv2 he just sent me a random number that did match the style for priority express/overnight...so im sure this wasnt his first time pulling this

Last edited:

mdsmoke

Coach
I really hope there's some other explanation for all this....like aliens abducted the bats. Blows my mind that someone with that much feedback and years here is COMPLETELY dropping the ball over a $200 bat. FIX YOUR DEAL BRO!!!!

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Honestly at this point idk if there even was a guy in fla but the picture of the receipt he sent me when he shipped the b1 showed he did ship two items so it is possible he is in the process of screwing someone else over and just telling the both of us he shipped our bats to each other at this point I dont believe a word from softballfury3 so unless someone else comes forward with a claim or he decides to man up and quit lying but im not planning on that one, I may never know but hes had plenty of time to refund me and last I talked to him he was STILL trying to play like he was upset about it and on usps about fixing it even though I told him I called usps and they pretty much flat out said he was lying and the number he sent me for the supposed lv2 was a fake. The first time when he shipped the b1 he sent me a pic of receipt when i asked for tracking for the lv2 he just sent me a random number that did match the style for priority express/overnight...so im sure this wasnt his first time pulling this

Open a dispute with paypal if you added the fees to your deal. This will freeze his paypal account until this is resolved.

howwedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody know softballfury3? I'm wondering why he hasn't got on and try to explain his side of the story. Good luck to you jgerb88.