For Sale SOLD Evil MCT Non-Association Softballs .44/375 12"

cali3

Addicted to Softballfans
For sale, I have 9 Evil Microcell Technology (MCT) Softballs 12 inch. All are in excellent shape. Some 1-2 hits, couple 5-6 hits max.
$40 paypal as F&F, $45 as goods. Sold for asking
IMG_7309.JPG

Last edited:

Cale

Yes they are still available. That's why he put a big ass SOLD in the title and "sold for asking" in red on the first post.
Lol you that mad? Probably mad you're so ugly that you have to put a ****ing frog as your profile pic

Cale

this is July right?
My batting average is over .800 when you guys can maintain an average even relatively close to mine at 20 games into the season then maybe you can talk smack. Until then, do less talking and more BP lmao

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
My batting average is over .800 when you guys can maintain an average even relatively close to mine at 20 games into the season then maybe you can talk smack. Until then, do less talking and more BP lmao

sir - gentle ribbing is a pretty low threshold for what you call smack - point is since you joined a couple days ago you've posted multiple messages(18) seeking the same thing (Decker balls) and in that process have dredged up old threads - one of which is 7 years old

Bumping old threads on sold items does not help you find what you are looking for and only serves to create disorder for current items being offered

this isn't ebay nor a yahoo message board - SBF is a great community of softball players who come here to support the SBF store, share info on the game, and offer used goods in the marketplace at favorable pricing to help one another out - so simmer down, read "best practices for buying & selling" and get on board and you will find this site a great resource.

You will have to exercise some patience though - most items here are offered only periodically - sellers are players, not retail shops with inventory on hand - contact the SBF store for new items.

Last edited:

Joker

let me know when your reading comprehension reaches a 3rd grade level