For Sale SOLD. RHT: Glovesmith USA, $200 is SOLD.

thirdbase24

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys,

The T1D and 6XTC have sold. Taking offers on the Glovesmith.

1.). Glovesmith USA 11.75" Duratan Wheat. New, never used. One application of Glovesmith oil to the pocket (see picture), which is why that areas doesn't look 'brand new'. Can't even close it. I requested the 'triple stitch welt' on this one, which I suppose makes it a little bit unique. $200 shipped. SOLD.

2.). Rawlings Slam T1D v3: SOLD for $210

3.) Rawlings PRO-6XTC made in USA SOLD.

All gloves come with a glove bag*, key chain and lightly used MLB baseball. More picture of each can be seen on IG @ballgloveguy
*only glove bag left is a non-personalized 44 Pro bag, which will come with the Glovesmith.
If you like something lets talk.

rfQH3hw.jpg

nxB1SjC.jpg

nBMDE7b.jpg

W0p25ze.jpg

Mf9I3KK.jpg

Last edited:

thirdbase24

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks, Rous. What a different world than several years ago. Back in the day this would have been gone in minutes!

ShortYellowBus

I think it’s because most people who are left are not really interested in a proper endloaded USSSA bat, a horween glove or taking the time to have real bp with people to improve.

The solution these days is balanced 22oz bats, and perhaps making a name for themselves selling Monsta repaints or Anarchy rebellion bats on social media for “street cred”.

Can you blame them?

The guy named Thor has a bat named krecher, who’s signature bat is less valued than some jackass’s signature bat from running raffles on social media, who’s called bat cannon.

But then again, I’m new here too.

Just saying.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Thanks, Rous. What a different world than several years ago. Back in the day this would have been gone in minutes!
I love this glove, if I hadn’t just bought my NP5PRO, I would have already bought this one cause I keep being told we’re coaching MS boys again? I doubt it though.....