For Sale/Trade Sold Sold...

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
26.5oz Reloaded under 50 swings off a tee.Close to mint just don't like the way this one swings.
$150 shipped.
full

ruu-dog

E Rec Player
I have a 25.5 I put like 60 swings on it and also don’t like the way it swings... they’re hot!!!

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 25.5 I put like 60 swings on it and also don’t like the way it swings... they’re hot!!!
It's weird can't put my finger on why must be the little extra endload.I love the OG 13" barrel.Also swing numerous 1oz endloads that I like so who knows.

Dogue

Evil Genius
I've said it before but I seem much more sensitive the the way a bat "feels" to me with senior bats than I ever did with Utrip bats. I can swing anything Utrip from 27-28oz (or heavier if they existed) in endload or even some balanced bats and do well, but with senior bats I just can't get comfortable with the way a lot of them swing...even if they feel hot. I've found the Miken Big Cats fit my swing best and probably need to quit experimenting with others.

GLWS. I know a lot of guys that swing this bat and love them.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I've said it before but I seem much more sensitive the the way a bat "feels" to me with senior bats than I ever did with Utrip bats. I can swing anything Utrip from 27-28oz (or heavier if they existed) in endload or even some balanced bats and do well, but with senior bats I just can't get comfortable with the way a lot of them swing...even if they feel hot. I've found the Miken Big Cats fit my swing best and probably need to quit experimenting with others.

GLWS. I know a lot of guys that swing this bat and love them.
Feel pretty much the same about the big cat( black and gold from a few years back)have not felt the same about newer ones.

ruu-dog

E Rec Player
It's weird can't put my finger on why must be the little extra endload.I love the OG 13" barrel.Also swing numerous 1oz endloads that I like so who knows.
Yeah I think it's the EL...I am going to sell it...like you lol