Solo Z

WillW3

Starting Player
From what I've gathered, slightly less end load, grit barrel, and less break in needed.

Th0r989

Star Player
Love mine! Doesn't feel like a sledgehammer like the sonic did. About 250 hits on mine and its breaking in nicely! Grit on the barrel doesn't last long. 250 hits and its pretty much all gone around the sweet spot. Few more rounds of bp and the Solo Z will be my gamer for sure. Louisville Slugger really stepped up their game with this one.

Jayfehr23

Extra Hitter
I normally swing 27EL in the LS line of bats. So would the 27.5oz be the way to go ? Or would it be to heavy

Jbird-21

Manager
asa duel stamp is not a exclusive.. it will be out may 1st.. iv got a 26 bal version and i absolutely love it.. its crushing the LC BALL and smoking the harder balls... 27 and 28 have a slight el feel to it but not much.. take about 150 swings with some harder balls to break in for some guys maybe more.. soloz usssa is about 100 to 150 to break in and are a firestick.. they crush the usssa ball... el is amazing on these bats super smooth to swing..

WillW3

Starting Player
asa duel stamp is not a exclusive.. it will be out may 1st.. iv got a 26 bal version and i absolutely love it.. its crushing the LC BALL and smoking the harder balls... 27 and 28 have a slight el feel to it but not much.. take about 150 swings with some harder balls to break in for some guys maybe more.. soloz usssa is about 100 to 150 to break in and are a firestick.. they crush the usssa ball... el is amazing on these bats super smooth to swing..

Nice. I just picked up a Sonic+ and already love it. I may have to pick up a Solo as well

howwedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
Jbird-21, any updates. I'm waiting on mine. Just wondering if bat is coming along, and how many swings you got on yours. You say you've been hitting "harder" balls also? I think I'm just ready to get ahold of mines already!

dmendro

Addicted to Softballfans
I have used mine so far in 6 rounds of live BP and 4 games. Feels really solid, balls seem to jump off the bat well. I haven't been left feeling like the ball was dead comign off the bat. I have hit a few ground balls, and all were hit sharp and jumped off the barrel. My league uses 44/375's. I have no regrets with the bat so far.

howwedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
dmendro, have you swung the 2013 dual stamp Z? Or either of the 2011, 2012 ASA bats? I know I hit the 2011 and 2012, they were the real deal with the 44/375's as well as the 52/300's. With this Solo Z being a one piece, just wondering if it feels the same as the two piece bats. Then, people are saying no discs. I'm wondering how that changes the feel of the bat? Have you got any webbing going on yet, dmendro?

Jbird-21

Manager
SOLOZD.....sorry been off for a while.. bout 400 plus.. mashes all balls.. low compression balls it crushes.. been super surprised let some buddies borrow it and hitting NSA balls out of the park with it...

dmendro

Addicted to Softballfans
dmendro, have you swung the 2013 dual stamp Z? Or either of the 2011, 2012 ASA bats? I know I hit the 2011 and 2012, they were the real deal with the 44/375's as well as the 52/300's. With this Solo Z being a one piece, just wondering if it feels the same as the two piece bats. Then, people are saying no discs. I'm wondering how that changes the feel of the bat? Have you got any webbing going on yet, dmendro?

I've goit maybe 250 hits on the Solo so far. No webbing, and the grit is all still there. The thing is solid. The 44/375's feel great. Come to think of it, just about anything I hit with it feels solid. I brought it out for a co -workers rec league team to use when I was subbing for him and we hit our HR limit in the 3rd inning. They scored more runs that game than they had the previous summer. Everyone really liked it.

JBida

Star Player
Unwrapped my 26.5 oz soloz before my game yesterday. Fresh out the wrapper was hitting hot line drives effortlessly.

Swings smooth and jumps right off the barrel.

Ended up putting my Super Z back in the bag!!!

howwedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
Uh huh

How is the Solo Z ASA? Any updates?

Need a new ASA bat and one without discs is enticing

This was info I was trying to find out also. I think it's a dual stamp. I think, can't remember. I got one on pre order, now just waiting.... Excited about the bat tho, for sure.