For Sale some bats for sale

NGIBBONS

Starting Player
Hey there I have the following bats for sale! I do not use them any more, shoot me an offer, looking to clean out my bat bag as im not using them. if your interested I can send you pics of the bats. All ASA certified and have the stamps on them still, Thanks Nolan

TPS Catalyst SB206 - 30oz $125 obo
Demarini One MLC - 28oz $100 obo
Miken NRG 500 Maxload - 28oz $100.00 obo
Easton Trishell Green - 30oz $50.00 obo
Worth Est Max Green - 30oz $50.00 obo
TPS Z-1000 Balanced Blue - 28oz $200 obo

Last edited:

Roman2469

The Veteran
If u don't post prices the mods will delete ur post..and if we can't see the bats we can't help with prices. Just trying to help.

big150man

Back from the real world
im not sure what there worth, any reasonable offer ill let them go!

Dude were trying to help. Mods will delete this with no prices. If you have an idea of reasonable offer, you should be able to put some kind of reasonable price. IJS

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
ship the bat first without getting paid?

exactly. it's the norm for noobs. either you ship first, or buyer/seller find a middle man to receive bat and payment and then forward both on to the respective parties. but then shipping costs double.

NGIBBONS

Starting Player
No I don't deal that way, I have 100% feedback on eBay selling bats. I'll post pics when I get home from camp, shoot me a offer on what ya think there worth.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
ebay means nothing here

^^^this. i'm interested in the NRG, but only if shipped first. i've done dozens of deals on here (most prior to the iTrader system). i've proven myself on here to be honest (items as described, shipped on time, payment sent promptly, etc.). a bad deal would ruin my standing on this board. you, on the other hand, have nothing to lose with a bad deal.

unless you find another noob that doesn't know how things work on here, you're gonna have to ship first or find a middle man. you've got to earn the trust of the SBF board.

bcplap123

Addicted to Softballfans
Do some research, check the threads. Shipping first with a lot of the gtg bros are very low risk...the only thing you have to worry about is the post office :)