For Sale/Trade Some bats

shorty2313

I have some bats up for trade or sale. I am open to all trade offers. There are a few bats I'm looking for specifically but not limited to these bats. They must be in 26oz or 27oz:

'15 Connell Legit
'15 Freak Black
TMNT Mutant
blue 4TF

I am also looking for a new glove bigger than 12" but no bigger than 13". Glove must have equal value of the bat you are wanting in return.

Here is what I have up for grab:

26oz red 4tf returnable no paperwork. no cracks rattles or spirals. Serial starts with a 410xxxxx. has some scratches on it but still in good shape. ***TRADED TO MRDAVIS2224***

27oz OG Ressy Legit GONE ALREADY

26oz balance Legit returnable no paperwork. has lots of webbing and has a rattle. no cracks tho. bat is solid and a fire stick. $100 ***SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE***

27oz BJ Fulk Legit returnable no paperwork. no cracks rattles or spirals. bats has a lot of wear on it but is very solid. bat has the tac-em spray on the barrel. $140

26oz EST 12.5" barrel balance returnable no paperwork. no cracks rattles or spirals. bat does have the pine tar on handle. not broken in yet at all. $160

I am not the OG owner to any of these bats. I do not know number of swings on any of them. Your guess would be as good as mine on swing count.

I am open to all trade offers just lmk what you got. If I'm off on pricing shoot me an offer. Worst I can say is no. Willing to make a deal on package of any 2 or 3 that are left. Thanks for looking!!

vztpue.jpg

2ngejcj.jpg

Last edited: