Some of you guys...

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Must swing like women.....:D

Cuz the bats you guys throw in the gutter perform way better than the claims of them being logs, turds, or duds are inaccurate ...they hit just fine for me ;)

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
Moi? I'm just trying hard to be patient waiting for my Stadium 2 to break in. It needs some BP. Maybe a lot.

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
I thank you sir, for your Tyja pants has added 20 feet to my bombs, I now go yard in style. I was about to throw my cartel in the garbage.:D

usmcluberti

Banned User
my $100 bargin buys no longer exist and i blame you!!!!!!!!!
I honestly think one is all you'll need...mine got slight webbing quick and hasn't changed in the last 400 swings or so
Are you offering a break in service? Dlmk ;)
if you want to send me your bats, I will gladly swing them in bp...I sorta hit hard
I thank you sir, for your Tyja pants has added 20 feet to my bombs, I now go yard in style. I was about to throw my cartel in the garbage.:D
saved a cartel and added yardage? gtg...

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Must swing like women.....:D

Cuz the bats you guys throw in the gutter perform way better than the claims of them being logs, turds, or duds are inaccurate ...they hit just fine for me ;)

some of you guys must hit your bats against trees, cause the claims of breaking a bat in 200-300 swings scares the crap out of me, and then when i finally try one cause i found it cheap i can't even break it in that quickly

takes me 300-400 swings to break in a senior bat:cool:

usmcluberti

Banned User
I would never hit a bat into a tree...dumbest thing I've heard on here (along with bowling balls, fence posts, etc)

I really should put up a video of us hitting this bat, because it's no dud. I hit the utrip one better than I ever hit with a cartel

john92awd

Star Player
you should use all this pent up anger to mentor us how to swing our demarini's harder and therefore sell more bats

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Some of you wish ............

You could hit like a gurl ................ :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: