http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=82628#post82628
ater apperantly found caught he came in today under another alias
http://forums.softballfans.com/member.php?u=3014
and even set up a new yahoo acount for it what a smart guy NOT
and he posted this
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=12977
He even replied to himself how smart was he there hahahahahahaha
people be aware there is some scum under us
I am sure he will try to get in under some other aliases now.
IDIOT

Oxbow

Thanks furious
did you ever saw an idiot like that he is the dumbest of the dumbest i ever saw he didnt even have the brain to change his ID dramaticaly
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
SOFTBALLFREAK or whatever you call yourself your ****ed man some guys should try to get his details out and give him a vist maybe send him to Thailand i will take care of him here. Lots of Tapioca fields here man where you could get shot easily

jambaby

Manager
hey furious thanks for taking care of him, it's nice to know that there are people helping to maintain the trust and integrity of the board.

Holdn42

Addicted to Softballfans
Oxbow said:
Thanks furious
did you ever saw an idiot like that he is the dumbest of the dumbest i ever saw he didnt even have the brain to change his ID dramaticaly
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
SOFTBALLFREAK or whatever you call yourself your ****ed man some guys should try to get his details out and give him a vist maybe send him to Thailand i will take care of him here. Lots of Tapioca fields here man where you could get shot easily

that $hit was just too funny!!! man, thats the best laugh i had today...it defiently took the sting off of being on duty today and not being able to play...hey bow, i loved the oxbop intro. lmao

bamacpl

Loser!!!

In one of the guys posts he says he is from Barre, VT. If this is so I have delt with a guy from this board before by the name of Chris MaCritchie...(board name is MAC0822), who is top notch!!!! Maybe he might know who this dude might be? I'm not sure how big Barre, VT is? Just a thought...

Furious

The Original
What goes through peoples minds? Why do they try and scam people? And with a huge chance of being caught. I mean, they need to give that address and phone #'s to make a deal.

Furious

The Original
Unreal. Several scammers had been caught on softballfans before anyone got hurt. Unfourtinatly (SP) some slip through. But as long as everyone keeps a heads up. And when u make a deal, make sure u exchange #'s, never send to a p.o. box, Get references, use secure payment services. These tips won't always help, but it should cut down on the scamming scumbags.

breakbuddy

Manager
why doesn't someone post this guys address (if anyone has it b/c of sent payment etc) and make sure that no one deals with him again?

-bb.

BigDaddy

The Original BigDaddy
I'm gonna lay it on the line here. I'm an "IP" idiot. How do you check someones IP? What is "IP"? Internet Provider? I went back to that ass clown's profile to try to figure it for myself and came up empty.

Thanks and great nab fellas!