Buyer Beware Soosh6622 (Ray Soucy)Never Shipped Bat Purchased 9/12, Still Not Resolved

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Wrong address? Might be your neighbor. How does he know it was the wrong address? Did he take a pic of the label or did the PO help him out on this fine Saturday evening?

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
To know if he actually shipped the bat or not? Does that change the outcome of feedback since he refunded the money?

stork

He already threw it out if you ask him for the tracking info. If he provides it, it would help things out. Regardless, the only diff would be BB+ or BB-...which is still BB.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Gotta say I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see some more texts from Trip with his typical "Artwork" pics in them.

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
I'm sorry guys, but I'm hardly ever on here anymore. I know Stork texted me sometime ago about having me assist if needed. I'm confused here, but is my help needed still?

stork

He sent the bat to the wrong address, refunded my money. Now what? Delete this thread, leave it as resolved? Do the same with itrader?

I'm sorry guys, but I'm hardly ever on here anymore. I know Stork texted me sometime ago about having me assist if needed. I'm confused here, but is my help needed still?

Think things are resolved on this issue. He is still a bit suspect.