South Gilbert Appraisal - Had to be a SBF member

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
So I just did an appraisal in South Gilbert / Queen Creek. In the garage I saw a bat bag with a few DeMarini's in it; based on the handles, I'd guess a USA AM and '14 Juggy. Maybe a Z too? A rack with some Easton's and a bucket in the detached garage with a few more, including a J3A. Had to have been a board bro. Bats had Mesa compression stickers on them too.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Not snooping. Didn't disturb any personal property. Just complimenting a guys collection. HAS to be a board bro.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Not snooping. Didn't disturb any personal property. Just complimenting a guys collection. HAS to be a board bro.

My guess would be it was uglee69 or luda148 (I think). Definitely sounds like a board bro's set up lol

Joker

i've seen one bat in my time doing appraisals, it was an old EST5. haven't seen anyone with a set up like that

Luda1468

Addicted to Softballfans
My guess would be it was uglee69 or luda148 (I think). Definitely sounds like a board bro's set up lol

Haha actually it's not either of us but I do have all the bats he mentioned except the j3a doesn't pass compression for league anymore :mad:

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha actually it's not either of us but I do have all the bats he mentioned except the j3a doesn't pass compression for league anymore :mad:

Nice! I almost got it lol that sucks about your J3A, Im not looking forward to the first time I have a bat fail. Guess it'd just be used for our team at BLD or something.