South Jersey Modified Tournament 3/25/17

GAM

CML
One Day Event. Clincher Gold ball.

Tournament Flyer March 25 2017.JPG Primarily a fundraising tournament for league, but cash prize will go to winner

GAM

CML
Thanks for your interest! This tournament will be a one day event with 8 teams. You can use any ASA bat and the ball we will use is the clincher gold.
We are a Modified Pitch softball league located down in South Jersey, near the DE/PA borders. I know there can be confusing from league to league when it comes to what “modified pitch” is. Our league follows the 10manmodified.com pitching rules (with the exception of 2 feet on mound to start) so you can reference that website for clarity on the pitching. We allow unlimited bunting and stealing.

Our league website is gamsoftball.com and you can check us out on facebook as well.

GAM

CML
I belive most teams are set but I certianly can put it out there that you are looking to play. Send me any info you would like me to share (i.e. position, contact, and level of play)

I belive most teams are set but I certianly can put it out there that you are looking to play. Send me any info you would like me to share (i.e. position, contact, and level of play)
Thank you. Play second and short. I have been paying for 20 years. Hagee played with the likes of Steve Platt, Timmy Martin, Darin Rea, Gary Thomas. I have played in The turfler every year as well as the Collins tournament. I have been to states nationals all over.

Thank you. Play second and short. I have been paying for 20 years. Hagee played with the likes of Steve Platt, Timmy Martin, Darin Rea, Gary Thomas. I have played in The turfler every year as well as the Collins tournament. I have been to states nationals all over. My contact info is [email protected] phone is 845-325-3296

GAM

CML
Call Zac at (856) 796-3891. He is running the team "Scully Baits" I shared your info and he said he could use another guy.

Attachments

• March 25 Tournament Schedule.JPG
    March 25 Tournament Schedule.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 5