For Sale SP125 Orange Tan (Original)

QAV337

what in the actual ****?

I don’t see what is wrong with my question. He stated he has 7 others gloves. I simply asked if any of them were 12.25 or 12.5, besides the SP125. I then asked if he was willing to sell the black SP125 for the right price, since that is what I am in the market for. Clearly you are a troll.

Joker

I don’t see what is wrong with my question. He stated he has 7 others gloves. I simply asked if any of them were 12.25 or 12.5, besides the SP125. I then asked if he was willing to sell the black SP125 for the right price, since that is what I am in the market for. Clearly you are a troll.
he's selling a 12.5" glove and he told you which one he preferred. get the **** out of here

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
bc if he was selling others I'm sure he would have included them in this post. note to self, when wanting to ask questions outside of original sale post send board bro a PM.

OT looks beautiful man, wish I didn't have girly hands for a Wilson

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Any 12.25 or 12.5? Willing to sell the black?

With all due respect, if MCNFer or for that manner any other person posting glove/s for sale, they would more than likely post it/them in the ad. If you are looking for a particular manufacturer, glove or size, either search the “For Sale”listings or how about posting in the “Looking to Buy” section.

Also, here’s a bump for some nice leather.