Sp12st100 review

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
Put about 100 cuts off the tee using evil bp,launch 650,.44 375 gold dot pro tac,thunder sy & .52 300,evil .52 300,reebok classic m,trump classic m,demarini lightning

Sweet spot to me is more towards the taper than the endcap(so far)

Bat seems to flex more than a Z on mis hits but nothing crazy.

But hitting SS you feel little to no flex.

Comparison to other newer line bats is amazing.To me the others feel like logs.Still hit for distance but just no true feel to them

St100(100 hit) vs. z2k(200 hit)

Feel- st100...feels like a true composite..z2k flies but you can't tell when really hit that sweet spot

SS-z2k felt that it had a bigger sweet spot so far and was more forgiving on mis hits...the st100 is not far behind

Distance - z2k only because I haven't hit the field with the st100

Durability - no comment yet but have a small sand rattle in the st100..I'm swinging it till it blows though..

Overall I'm happy with this bat.

From the bats I've swung this is how I rank them

St100
Z2k
Stadium 2

Ressy Legit
Freak plus

Last edited:

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
put a few hundred on it with a good mix of balls and it'll be as good as your Z..if not better

harwell2610

Addicted to Softballfans
Review-

Hit twice...no comment lol

If its anything like the helmer you will be happy. Please put some more swings on it and then share!

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
Review-

Hit twice...no comment lol

If its anything like the helmer you will be happy. Please put some more swings on it and then share!

And 2AB could've wowed me like my z's have out the wrapper but it hasn't....yet:D

Again it will be an update thread

jgoodew

Addicted to Softballfans
I am not a part of Easton Nation, or at least I wasn't before this bat. Mine is also a 26oz, and I was very pleased from swing one. As a non-power guy, I put one out in my 3rd at bat—granted the wind helped, but still: 300+ is 300+.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
I like the st100 a lot but my og scn2 is still better. I can hit it out with the scn2 with little effort and with the st100 I need to swing pretty hard. My st100 has around 500 hits on it and the scn2 has around 1500.

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
Put another 40 cuts and the SS hasn't seem to change...it doesn't have a z1k or z2k SS I can say that much...wish is was closer to the endcap...

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
If you want sweet spots near the end cap you need to buy a 12" barrel Easton. Most extended bats' sweet spots are located around the middle of the bat from my experience.

wheelman

If you want sweet spots near the end cap you need to buy a 12" barrel Easton. Most extended bats' sweet spots are located around the middle of the bat from my experience.

I agree with this. My OG Psycho and the ST 100 sweet spots are in the middle. The Psycho (1500 to 2000 hits) still seems to have a slightly larger sweetspot. ST 100 has about 150 hits on it. Still hits really good, about on par with the Psycho in distance.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I will update it don't worry...It'll be an opinion from outside the Easton nation

So what.....my opinion doesn't count lol? J/K nice review

one of the best reviews i've ever read in my entire life. i really mean that. sincerely.

Screw you.:D

This does indeed hold true.^^^^

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
Don't get me wrong I'm liking the bat just have to get used to it...but I definitely will look into getting the helmer