sp12sv98 crack

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
Just swang my salvo tonight for the first time got it in a trade with 100 hits on it an its crackin already a lot of people say that wen they get like this they are most hot but wat does it mean is that ground of return or should I swing away thanks guys in advance

This is the best I can do with my phone ....prolly put about 15-20 hit on it last night trying to make it to ship in league .....3rd seed lost 2nd game by 3 runs

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
I've read few things that lucky mathews had to say it sounds like the begining to spiral webbing ....I swang a salvo in a league around my area that is bats provided I really enjoyed the endload so here I am I prefer this bat over any other An actually traded my extended witch was a bit to heavy for me for this salvo an a NIW srv6bh. I guess the real question is how long do I have with the salvo an does the spiral webbing really improve preformance

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
Thanks bro I know I'm late in the game with this question but I'm just looking for good acurate feedback

GUS1

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like the beginning of some spirale meaning this bat is now breaking in an it's only going to get hotter, keep swining it an you'll start to notice the difference, try not to use it for B.p an cold weather cause it might just break on you due to the colder weather makes the ball harder an easier for bats to break!

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
Thanks guys I've just recently heard about spiral carcks an webbing just trying to see what its all about

GUS1

Addicted to Softballfans
This newer bats r made different from the older O.g eastons like your extended that you traded

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep swinging it. You will love it more & more each game. It should last you quite a while as long as you don't share it w/ your team & hit it in BP.

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
Gus1 I washoping that was the case cuz if my extended did that I prolly would've sharted a brick ! HRbump 13 that's the word on the streets right now

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine has a few lines of webbing like that. They showed up within the first couple hundred swings. Mine now has ~1000 hits with the .44/375 ball with no signs of slowing down. Keep swinging.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I have averaged at least 700 swings out of each of my SV98's once they started to spiral crack. I wasn't very friendly with my bats either, I used hard balls in cold temps. Enjoy the ride, that bat is gonna get nuts from now until it dies. Swing it until it's in 2 pieces bro.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
These bats are durable. If it spiraled that early im thinking it mustve been cold out. Yiu are GTG though spirals are no big deal. Ive hit launch 650s and other hard balls and mine isnt even webbed up really bad im shocked. These bats are the sleeper of the line. Hit a ball out oppo one of the last league games which I never do. Haha guys on my team were like whered that come from?? Also saw some of my teammates hit some of their longest shots with it. These are a steal from a price /performance standpoint

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
Don't listen to anyone of those comments. Dump it asap. I will take that lemon off your hands for ya cheap style. : ) : )