SP12SY100 what was everyone's opinion on it?

TheShowdown

Addicted to Softballfans
I've continue to thin my Worth stock and focus on the Easton line. I had a chance today to pickup 3 of these niw. The initial reviews I read showed that a lot of people enjoyed this bat but with the Helmer and Wegman craze no one really paid attention to the SY100. I really wasn't to crazy about the Helmer the bat had a lot of pop and distance but I had a hard time dealing with the flex of the 2 piece stealth what can I expect with the Synergy

nickham10

John Deere
Really like my SY100. Also had a Wegman, both 27oz. Both bats felt the same to me, swing wise. Couldn't tell any difference in performance when hitting them. So I kept the SY100 because of the larger barrel size. Don't think you can go wrong with any SY100, SY100W, ST100 or ST100H. All top of the line bats. If you don't like the flex, you'll probably be better of with the SY100 or SY100W.

rjp217

Beer Me
Really like my SY100. Also had a Wegman, both 27oz. Both bats felt the same to me, swing wise. Couldn't tell any difference in performance when hitting them. So I kept the SY100 because of the larger barrel size. Don't think you can go wrong with any SY100, SY100W, ST100 or ST100H. All top of the line bats. If you don't like the flex, you'll probably be better of with the SY100 or SY100W.

Agree pretty much with this. rkjunior has an SY100 and we hit it and it was pretty nice out of wrapper. The 26oz felt pretty light but that was probably due to the balance of the bat. It's a nice bat to go oppo and control your swing with. Can't go wrong with it if you like the one piece balanced.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I have SP12SY100 and it is a very good bat. It is a little heavier swing than its ASA brother the SP12SY98. I wish I had 27 instead of 28. I also got 2012 USSSA Salvo and it is right there with my SP12SY100 (got a 27 in that that feels similar to a balanced 28). Can't go wrong with any of the new eastons in my opinion. I have two ASA SY98, two ASA 2012 Salvos, SY100 and USSSA Salvo.