sp12sy100w

Youcallthemlogs

Extra Hitter
Here is what I pose to you guys. I have boight the last 2 l2 bats and they don't compare to the model I've listed above. I'm not even going to waste my time with this years and just bought 2 more 100w. Like the 100h, these were amazing bats. Why the hell wouldn't Easton keep producing these yearly instead of coming out with lesser goosd? Why do they seem satisfied with inferior equipment?

Youcallthemlogs

Extra Hitter
And another question why don't they make 30 oz. balanced bats but do in endload which feel heavier than a balanced bat? I wish I stockpiled 30oz. Scn19 and st100

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
What do you think makes the 100W different? I liked but wasn't leading a parade for the L2 and was under the assumption the 100W was basically the same bat two paint jobs earlier. I had a near deal for a 100W but it had a rattle, which is usually not good for an Easton.

vempyre

Star Player
My 13L2 is up there with my 100h. The 100h just got there a bit faster and I'm not just limited to the 26oz in the sp12 line because of the progressive endload. 2oz feels like a sledge to me.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Agree that the 2012 Eastons were (and still are) amazing. I think the newer bats get there also, they take a ton of BP and you will never break them in with the regular USSSA or ASA ball. You need to get some ZN 47 450 or something similar to break them in.