IMG_0408-1_zps04aa5a2c.jpg.html

IMG_0409_zps46154ae8.jpg

IMG_0410_zps5dba2306.jpg

IMG_0411-1_zps3563b8b4.jpg

IMG_0412_zps2cc7a0f0.jpg

IMG_0413_zps815ad7a1.jpg

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
Im more so interested in the end cap. Never seen one look like that wonder if its along the same principles of the older reveals bats that changed when the barrel was rolled??

Rocntoy

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea what size and how endload feel compared to older models

This is a 28 oz. I have a 27 oz at home on the porch. I prefer 27 end loaded or a balanced 28. Compared to my broken 27 oz OG SCN2 it is very noticeable. The only reason I'm comparing the two is cause its sitting here cracked in my office. :mad: Too bat it's 12 degrees outside, I wont be swinging this for a few months. I like the colors, much better than the Power brigade and last years purple Wegman.

Rocntoy

Addicted to Softballfans
Im more so interested in the end cap. Never seen one look like that wonder if its along the same principles of the older reveals bats that changed when the barrel was rolled??

I would say NO. It is a different design, but it's just a reflective sticker in the middle. It's sold plastic. It could be a new design with the end load built in IDK. No one is going to be able to tell if it has been rolled.

single wally

Professional Amateur
This is getting me excited about my L1 coming in next month - think I'm going to like the new gauze grip.

Rocntoy

Addicted to Softballfans
This is getting me excited about my L1 coming in next month - think I'm going to like the new gauze grip.

Easton said these would not be here until next month either, They received their shipment this week. These shipped yesterday, The perks of being in SLC.
So call them I bet they will be there this week.

Rocntoy

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know what this means...

This means you can find a bat with a 12" barrel and a 1.5 or 2 oz end load and find the balance point and compare them. The closer the balance point to the end cap the more end loaded the bat is.... This will give you the "feel" without ever touching my stick.:D

godsfavorite32

Loyalty iz aLL I KnoW!!!!
This means you can find a bat with a 12" barrel and a 1.5 or 2 oz end load and find the balance point and compare them. The closer the balance point to the end cap the more end loaded the bat is.... This will give you the "feel" without ever touching my stick.:D

Ok I measure my last years Wegman and Helmer from last year 28oz

single wally

Professional Amateur
21.5" balance sounds typical to me for a 28oz EL Easton. I'm guessing the '13 ELs feel similar to the '12s, I think the 3oz, 4oz speak is just a marketing gimmick.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
21.5" balance sounds typical to me for a 28oz EL Easton. I'm guessing the '13 ELs feel similar to the '12s, I think the 3oz, 4oz speak is just a marketing gimmick.

Damn you all to heck, do not ruin my dreams.:mad: Now I have to put you on ignore.:(

single wally

Professional Amateur
bird I can only really speak to 28's and below. The new 30's might be the sledgehammers of your dreams, and if not, just add some lead tape to the end :D

murc

I figured it sounded too good to be true as well. Oh well, I guess I'm just gonna stick with my meager 100h.

cyoung187

Coach

Lol. I'm surprised people believed these were going to be so much more endloaded then last years models. Easton does have magnificent marketing though. I guarantee people at the park are going to be telling everyone that these are the most endloaded bat out here blah blah bs. "Hey bro swing this, it has a 3oz endload, yours is only 1oz lol lmfao *****" Others will believe it and immediately want one to prove their manliness. Easton sells a ton of bats. Genius.

CAMARO80P

I'll be getting my hopefully sledgehammer 30 within 2 weeks I will deinatly let you know when I get it how it feels can't wait to hit some bombs with it

Rocntoy

Addicted to Softballfans
I just received my 27 oz this morning. It has a 2 oz end load. The 28 says it has a 3 oz end load. I didn't realize they were going to be different...