Spiderz batting gloves

Black87

Coach
Looking to buy a pair. How do they fit compared to most other batting gloves. I have some Easton vrs's right now that are a large. Wondering if I should stay with large.

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Stick with the larges. I'd go with the Spider'z Pro's. The Webs look cool but the Pro's are just ridiculously well made. My last set finally gave out after 2 years, the new set I got seem even nicer.

1st Baseman

Addicted to Softballfans
Spiderz

Stick with the larges. I'd go with the Spider'z Pro's. The Webs look cool but the Pro's are just ridiculously well made. My last set finally gave out after 2 years, the new set I got seem even nicer.

This man speaks the truth, the Pro model is extremely well made.

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought XL Lites last season because I wear XL in most other brands. They were looser than I wanted. I wear Large in SPIDERZ. Great gloves!

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
The webz are way too think for my liking. I ended up giving them away. Thicker than mechanics. They are built like a tank though. I'd imagine they would last a LONG time. If I tried them again I would get the pros. They seemed to fit a bit big too

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
The webz are way too think for my liking. I ended up giving them away. Thicker than mechanics. They are built like a tank though. I'd imagine they would last a LONG time. If I tried them again I would get the pros. They seemed to fit a bit big too

I hate when my gloves out smart me too.