Spiderz WEB Batting Gloves ?

Masonntn

Banned User
Just don't go through Andrew Zietlin for Spiders gloves on facebook. He's banned from all major softball groups for his countless NGTG's.

minusenemy

Starting Player
I wear XXL batting gloves and found them to run slightly bigger than size. As for ripping, I didn't have any problem with tears. I put mine through several months of heavy use and the only problem I had was the Velcro strap on my top hand came off partially.

MegaMan

Starting Player
I wear XXL batting gloves and found them to run slightly bigger than size. As for ripping, I didn't have any problem with tears. I put mine through several months of heavy use and the only problem I had was the Velcro strap on my top hand came off partially.

Sounds pretty durable then, I may have to get a pair. Thanks for the feedback!

TRaj2327

Everyone I know has had terrible experiences with spiders.

If you do buy, don't buy from that knob gob Andrew Zeitlin. I hear there is a page dedicated to how NGTG he is.

wcoastsoftball

I heard they tend to rip easy? Any truth to this?

Yes, I had a pair rip in one BP session, rep took care of me and got a new pair. I have two pair I rotate and one pair have ripped fairly quickly, the other pair is wearing down about to rip. But these have lasted over a year now.

Hanovi

Desperados Softball
Mine ran true to size and yes they ripped out halfway through the season this year

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't get these gloves at all. I bought a pair two different times, and wasn't happy with either one. I didn't wear them so I cant speak of the durability.

I bought a pair of "Webs" - they were thick as $h%t. hated them. So they told me about the Pro's. They were supposed to be so much thinner and more like pro batting gloves..............they weren't. Still too thick- thinner but still too thick.

I rather wear the Nike pro gloves and go through 2-3 pairs a year than wear work gloves while I am hitting.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Since I use a one pinky finger drop with a 2 finger overlap grip and the nob is place in my palm which glove would you guys go with ?

Was thinking of a glove maybe with some padding on the palm area.