SRV3 Rattle

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi guys,

My SRV3 that I love just developed a rattle. It has probably 3k hits, mild webbing (not excessive) and now has a Worth type rattle.

My question is, does anyone have an idea how much longer an SRV3 in this condition will last? Since it only has mild webbing can I expect another few thousand hits or should I treat each swing as if it may be my last with my favorite bat?

Thanks.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
It will last a long time...the rattle is most likely a piece of the endcap inside...or glue...swing on like a monster!

Last edited:

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Good to hear! I love it and will definitely not put it down.

Anyone else have any idea how many more hits to expect?

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
agree with ball go far. on the other hand, my scn17bh has had a rattle for a year or so and is still going. we only hit 52/300 or 275

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
Hi guys,

My SRV3 that I love just developed a rattle. It has probably 3k hits, mild webbing (not excessive) and now has a Worth type rattle.

My question is, does anyone have an idea how much longer an SRV3 in this condition will last? Since it only has mild webbing can I expect another few thousand hits or should I treat each swing as if it may be my last with my favorite bat?

Thanks.

3K hits & you're worried about a pebble rattle? You got your $$ 's worth & then some...

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans
3K hits & you're worried about a pebble rattle? You got your $$ 's worth & then some...

Not to mention I got it from SA on a misprinted ad that they honored so I didn't pay full price anyway. I got my money's worth after 50 swings.

The thing is on fire. No cracks yet but I will probably cry when she goes.