Srv4

TampaSB52

Addicted to Softballfans
Need some help... I have maybe 200 hits on the bat and there is a "hollow" sound, near the handle. It's hard to describe, but when you drop the bat on the ground it sounds like a rod is loose or something? At least that's what one of the umps told me.

Can anyone give any insight on this? There are no cracks or end cap separation so I am just trying to figure out what is wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Don't worry about it...just keep swinging it...it's normal with some of the eastons from that same year...

TampaSB52

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm so sick of seeing threads with this question.

Thanks for your concern! If you don't like it, why waste your OH SO VALUABLE TIME on commenting! Once you read the post just click back, instead you are a baby about it and take the time to scroll down and leave a post!

I didn't know exactly how to search for the answer so I just asked the question! Why are so many people on here "hook up a bro" and what not, yet someone asks a question and people attack them about looking for help?

scu duner

Addicted to Softballfans
I was told the handle weight breaks on them.mine has a rattle to but it webbed up now and hitting great

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
wait for that ping sound to turn into a gunshot sound...and you won't even care for the hollow sound bro!!! My SRV5 went through it...no i gotta BP my 27 SRV4 that i just picked up...

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
Thanks for your concern! If you don't like it, why waste your OH SO VALUABLE TIME on commenting! Once you read the post just click back, instead you are a baby about it and take the time to scroll down and leave a post!

I didn't know exactly how to search for the answer so I just asked the question! Why are so many people on here "hook up a bro" and what not, yet someone asks a question and people attack them about looking for help?

No .

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....

Lolz.......