SS Gifts

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
someone is getting this from me:

photo.jpg

Lucky013

Coach
Too late now Heebs, notgood has already broke the bank. However, next year could be a whole different scenario.

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
I am indeed. I'm trying to remember if DJ is, as well.

I'm smack dab in the middle of SEC country (as if 'smack dab' doesn't prove that) :D

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
You shut your filthy mouth with that Auburn rubbish. :D

Just thinking about Auburn and Bama makes me :mad:. Watching Auburn suffer this year makes me :D. Knowing Chizik is done after this year makes me :(. Knowing Bama is the better team this year and beat us in our house despite an inspired effort makes me :eek:. How people are arguing that Notre Dame should be in the BCSCG over Oregon and Kansas State has me :confused:. Knowing LSU is going to prison rape the rest of our schedule and then win whatever bowl game has me :cool:. Thinking about how good LSU will be in 2013...:eek:.

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
Too late now Heebs, notgood has already broke the bank. However, next year could be a whole different scenario.

I am just following withing the rules of spending at least $50. the bat was a gift(to heavy for me) so therefore no cost to me, the shirts were from the major. so basically my cost is the glove, hat and certificate.