SS hint thread

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
My guy has eyes that I could just gaze into all day.

Sweet I am back in......my wife says she gets lost in my eyes......I think she is on something, but hey they work for her........and Greg evidently...and NG.

Oh and my guy is from a normally decent weather all year around state.

NightHawk-24

Addicted to Softballfans
Here...I will be nice and cross one more off your lists *lol*....My SS is not a secret..They know exactly who I am...

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Here...I will be nice and cross one more off your lists *lol*....My SS is not a secret..They know exactly who I am...

...crossing Nighthawk-24 off my list...

Hey Frank, what are we gonna do to take down Jonny this year in fantasy baseball?? Dude has run away with it two years in a row...and he'll have another stud keeper list.

NightHawk-24

Addicted to Softballfans
Not much that can be done *lol*
Of course it might help if my "50-50" actually played 50 games *lol*
I thought when I got Matt Kemp he was gonna be a beast....so much for that...Glad I lose him the following year...but with my luck he will go back to "beast mode"

mcgee31

Combat Sports
My guy has guessed that i was in his top people on his list.

His team has a 6-4 record in college football.

If this doesnt give it away i dont know what else does.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I'm having a hard time finding one thing for my guy. I fear that I may not be able to include it for him :(.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
My guy has guessed that i was in his top people on his list.

His team has a 6-4 record in college football.

If this doesnt give it away i dont know what else does.

Dang it Mike....you sure its not 4-6??? I'm out....see you next week....got a list of stuff to grab.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
My guy lives in a state with an A, an I in it.

There is also all 4 major sports NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL represented in his state as well.

Last edited:

tjaxson

www.softballempire.com
My SS his football team is in the NFC...I'm not sure what he "WANTED" so I got him 3 things in 2 packages

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
I have mine narrowed down to 3-4. There are others but they have not posted much in here.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
My guy live in a state with an A, an I in it.

There is also all 4 major sports NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL represented in his state as well.

OOh Ooh!! Michigan has an A and an I
AND we have the following:
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Redwings

:D :D Did I figure it out?

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Hopefully my guy has started getting stuff already and next week the last item will be delivered.

So no more hints from me.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I'll have to mail mine out Monday. Hope he likes it. I'm not telling him who I am, but I will leave a little tell-tale sign.