SSAA has started putting screens up and it is an out if you hit it...

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks to all you stupid fricken glass swinging cheaters out there, the biggest hole on the field has now been closed off due to a damn screen. If it hits any part of the screen it is an out. WTF!!! Let's just start playing fricken whiffle ball. I bet there won't be a 5 man down there now in any game. Would be stupid to have one seeing as how the middle is already closed with the screen.

/rant.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^ no bat control to get it by the screen....with a screen....now i wont feel bad swinging glass:D

short bus 2224

The Veteran
I agree this tourney sucked, pitchers talking crap but yet they would duck behind the screen instead of trying to make a play was to funny

Jclinard

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I pitched and that net was just a hassle, like using the whole mound and actually being able to make a play. Tourney was ****. The team that won was Dalcom here, bunch of good guys from NC, the guys on that team play NSA c/b and their going back down for the next two weeks to play in the D and C SSAA worlds. They told me the net was only used in the E tourney though.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Yeah I pitched and that net was just a hassle, like using the whole mound and actually being able to make a play. Tourney was ****. The team that won was Dalcom here, bunch of good guys from NC, the guys on that team play NSA c/b and their going back down for the next two weeks to play in the D and C SSAA worlds. They told me the net was only used in the E tourney though.

They had better talk to Jesse then. He said it would be used in ALL of his tourneys this year.

Jclinard

Addicted to Softballfans
I was talking to an umpire who told me that it was required now to be used in all the E tourneys for SSAA, who knows. I just know its a hassle for me.