SSAA Military Tournament in July 26-27 in Florence, SC

Softball.com:

JTF#12

Starting Player
JTF NE, Scraps, Swing Kings, JTF SE, All American Bombers, Seimper will all be in the "A"

Post some updates here on the tourney if anyone can make the time between games and beers in the shade.

There's only 4 teams in A, it's ridiculous. Last year it was a pretty solid turnout so I'm not sure why nobody showed up, but it's a bummer either way.

When I left JTF Northeast was 3-0 and playing Swing Kingz who were 2-1 I think. Semper was 2-2 I think and Bombers are 3-1.

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans
Surprised about the lack of interest for this one. Use to be one of my favorite tournaments to participate in.

jeffscheel

WhatCutoffMan
Maybe teams are saving their cash for USSSA Military Worlds that's just around the corner. When it was at Peter's Creek I know it was miserable out there but a good time. I can't remember if in years past it's been this close to USSSA Military Worlds. That could have been a large factor. Not to mention things going on in the world right now are I am sure keeping guys close to base in the event they got to beat feet.

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
There's only 4 teams in A, it's ridiculous. Last year it was a pretty solid turnout so I'm not sure why nobody showed up, but it's a bummer either way.

When I left JTF Northeast was 3-0 and playing Swing Kingz who were 2-1 I think. Semper was 2-2 I think and Bombers are 3-1.

Brando, who you with this weekend? Haven't seen you in over a year bro.

Surprised about the lack of interest for this one. Use to be one of my favorite tournaments to participate in.

It really is a great tournament DK and with so many folks complaining about USSSA and PCB I was surprised there weren't more teams.

Maybe teams are saving their cash for USSSA Military Worlds that's just around the corner. When it was at Peter's Creek I know it was miserable out there but a good time. I can't remember if in years past it's been this close to USSSA Military Worlds. That could have been a large factor. Not to mention things going on in the world right now are I am sure keeping guys close to base in the event they got to beat feet.

Yeah, there's a lot of factors and I know USSSA is the big end of year tournament so it makes sense. Just surprised more regionally local teams didn't make the trip.

Brando, who you with this weekend? Haven't seen you in over a year bro.

Been a while for sure. Rolled with the Bombers this weekend, great group of guys.

thanks, it was a nice win, but would've been a lot more enjoyable if there were more than 4 teams...really hard to get excited about winning a 4 team tournament

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
Agreed-and Semper didn't even have their usual team. Still, it's a win and you should be proud. We lost out Sunday morning or else I would have came by. Not a good weekend for us.

softballfan123

Addicted to Softballfans
Varsity A- AA Bombers ( double Dipped Swing Kings)
Varsity B- Team Bragg
Womens- Lady Code Red

Fort Bragg teams sweep. Congrats
Hot as hell and the humidity was ridiculous. The freaking Italian Ice dude ate more than he sold.....lol

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
Varsity A- AA Bombers ( double Dipped Swing Kings)
Varsity B- Team Bragg
Womens- Lady Code Red

Fort Bragg teams sweep. Congrats
Hot as hell and the humidity was ridiculous. The freaking Italian Ice dude ate more than he sold.....lol

Good playing against you Sunday morning.