SSAA Winterworlds (Savannah, GA)

mihklo

Epats....you got a link to info for it? Gonna get it out to our guys and see what kinda interest there is.

Dexb0t

Entertainer
It's a fun tournament. I believe that's the hardest ball you will be able to hit in sanction ball. The only thing that is weird to it for me is having the net for the pitcher (Although I agree with it with those hard ass balls - #NoHomo) Haha

KDOGG

H.N.I.C.
This is a fun ass tournament to get into. That ball FLIES!!! Temp down there scares me sometimes. I've been there when it's been 60 and been down there when its in the teens.... not so much fun with the latter

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a fun tournament. I believe that's the hardest ball you will be able to hit in sanction ball. The only thing that is weird to it for me is having the net for the pitcher (Although I agree with it with those hard ass balls - #NoHomo) Haha

If I hit the net, Im talking ****!

KDOGG

H.N.I.C.
First time it's a foul.
Second time it's a foul out?

I believe the first time you hit it, it's an out. And still an out for each time you hit it. That's how they played it 2 seasons ago... not sure if it's changed or not.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
I believe the first time you hit it, it's an out. And still an out for each time you hit it. That's how they played it 2 seasons ago... not sure if it's changed or not.

If that is true, then I am gonna try to knock that biotch down on my first swing.. :eek:

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this the first weekend in January? the 4th?

if yes i will be there with Crossfire2

i think last year it was an out the first time you hit it, so i don't think it's changed

I've never played SSAA before but I've heard that it's one of the funniest tournaments to play in. I've also heard that there are a lot of sandbagging teams that play in it. So we're coming from charolette to see what we've got for 2014.

mihklo

Is this the first weekend in January? the 4th?

if yes i will be there with Crossfire2

Rec E is that weekend. C & D is 11th. E is the 18th.
Kinda crazy tho. Entry is 375 including sanction but winner only gets 500....and that's if there is 20 teams.....

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Crossfire2 is not going now.

i know two MoJo (not the conference mojo) outfielders who are looking to play, if anybody is looking for someone.

Last edited:

fc #0

Addicted to Softballfans
We used to go down there every year. We were guaranteed to face another NC team within2 games. It did used to be a good tournament. I've heard the sandbagging has gotten terrible.

KDOGG

H.N.I.C.
Rec E is that weekend. C & D is 11th. E is the 18th.
Kinda crazy tho. Entry is 375 including sanction but winner only gets 500....and that's if there is 20 teams.....

We used to go down there every year. We were guaranteed to face another NC team within2 games. It did used to be a good tournament. I've heard the sandbagging has gotten terrible.

These are the two biggest complaints for SSAA. They don't pay worth a crap and Ms. Becky, as sweet as she is, allows too much sandbagging to go on.

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
Ive actually heard Jesse say "I don't care what division you are in, just as long as I get my $$$"

Very believable!!! We have played down there many times. We won the E in 2012 with our D NSA team. Played against some Briggs Collision (C team) guys in the ship. We played D about 4 years ago and the B class did not make so Jessie let them play in the D. LOL It can be about 60-70 degrees or in the teens, just a crap shoot on the weather.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Very believable!!! We have played down there many times. We won the E in 2012 with our D NSA team. Played against some Briggs Collision (C team) guys in the ship. We played D about 4 years ago and the B class did not make so Jessie let them play in the D. LOL It can be about 60-70 degrees or in the teens, just a crap shoot on the weather.

We played in the E like 10 years ago (may have been 2004).. played JT Thompson Construction out of NC in the ship. They beat us.. after the game, they told us "We won the D last year, so Jessie said we could not play in the D again, but we could play in the E".. Im still like "Da Fuq?"

Dexb0t

Entertainer

2012, you guys beat us(when I was on Party Time) by like 1 run in the opening game because I choked with the bases loaded and 2 outs... :embarassed::embarassed:

Last edited:

mihklo

2012, you guys beat us(when I was on Party Time) by like 1 run in the opening game because I choked with the bases loaded and 2 outs... :embarassed::embarassed:

sounds like typical dexx hahaha got chooooooo

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports

I remember that very well. We got lucky on that one then pretty muched rolled the rest of the way.

Dexb0t

Entertainer
sounds like typical dexx hahaha got chooooooo

Hater. Haha.

I remember that very well. We got lucky on that one then pretty muched rolled the rest of the way.

Yeah I remembered that because I remembered seeing that the team we lost to won it. Haha. I don't think we ever beat you guys. I know you guys pounded us good one time in Rock Hill too. Jerks. Lol.