SSK premier Pro star2-net and SSk supersoft leather

Party mafia

anyone own any ssk gloves like their premier pro star2-net and their supersoft leather in a double H web? How does their leather compares to a wilson a2000 and rawlings HOH?

Thanks

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
96C6F447-55C4-4B2E-9702-034D32F9BCEB.jpeg I’d be more interested in a PROBRAIN if I was in the market for a SSK. I can’t answer why as I have no experience with these, but I think I’d rather try to find or custom order a Woodz over an SSK.

Last edited:

MaverickAH

SSK re-entered the US market in 2015. With the shrinking of the market when it comes to shelf space in chain stores & the overall decline of ground stores in general, it's tough trying to see one in person. They seem to be focusing in on baseball & there's very little product that can be transferred to softball. This is my favorite. It's funky but it's 11.5":

Their higher end glove are very comparable to A2000, HOH or Pro Select. In fact, the closest analogy I'd make is a Mizuno Pro Select.

Party mafia

SSK re-entered the US market in 2015. With the shrinking of the market when it comes to shelf space in chain stores & the overall decline of ground stores in general, it's tough trying to see one in person. They seem to be focusing in on baseball & there's very little product that can be transferred to softball. This is my favorite. It's funky but it's 11.5":

Their higher end glove are very comparable to A2000, HOH or Pro Select. In fact, the closest analogy I'd make is a Mizuno Pro Select.

thanks. does the SSK leather tend to be on the heavier side?