Ssr2??????????????????

Smokies26

Manager
Whats the deal with this bat fellas?? I have swung it a few times and I was not overly impressed. However my buddy is looking for one because he loved swinging it. Now I am looking around the marketplace and other internet resources and there are a very limited amount of them. So whats the deal fellas??? Are these really that good and I am just missing it??

Thanks Bros

PS if any of you who read this have one in a 28 that you are thinking of selling send me a pm and lets work a deal for em.

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
They can be had NIW on a few different web sites. It is my favorite post abi bat. Takes between 200-500 swings to really open up. After that, sweetspot is enormous and you'll mi**** 300' + if you have some power.

Cobb

Addicted to Softballfans
This question has never been asked before :rolleyes: its like using the search feature on this site is considered blasphemy.

Possin08

Some guys just don't like them or can't get a feel for them, but its my bat of choice. I wasn't a huge fan of it when it was new, but once it got a little broken in I haven't put it down and it has only gotten better, solid crack off the bat every time now.