St100 cap spin

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Yes I know it's been discussed before. I don't remember anybody ever having one that just spins freely with hardly any drag 360° though. Still no separation. question is has anyone had a new Easton who's cap just spun around nonstop? Any issues? Lmk thanks. Also I got this NIW so not altered.

MTtizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah i have an scn7b that has done that i dont know if they have changed the way they put endcaps in but it seems like they havnt since the 7b i have is also part of the stealth line...its been used in fastpitch since i bought it new and also slowpitch with no issues.....

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
I think what it boils down to with most every product is the fact that humans are involved and we are far from perfect. Someone didn't fasten it correctly, then QC missed it, then you got it. I would chalk it up to a fluke and call Easton about it or since you didnt hit it yet, return it to the place where you bought it from. To my knowledge, the store that sold it to you will have to take it back if it was not used...assuming you got it from a store :)

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
I got it niw a while back. It's been hit. I just wanted to know if anyone had the issue like this and the bat lost any pop or seemed to crack early.

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
I got it niw a while back. It's been hit. I just wanted to know if anyone had the issue like this and the bat lost any pop or seemed to crack early.

Oh, well i have not had this issue and i have a lot go through my hands. I had an OG Extended that spun, it was still hot as hell.

MadEyeball

Big-Jesus-Trashcan
Same thing happened to mine. 5 hits and something broke lose. Sounds like a BB. Umps won't let me use it now. Then after about 200 more bp hits put on it the cap started to spin 360 degrees in both directions. I don't have a receipt anymore so I'm not sure what I can do about it without getting the cap off and gluing it back somehow. I just use my 30oz now. Annoying.

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Same thing happened to mine. 5 hits and something broke lose. Sounds like a BB. Umps won't let me use it now. Then after about 200 more bp hits put on it the cap started to spin 360 degrees in both directions. I don't have a receipt anymore so I'm not sure what I can do about it without getting the cap off and gluing it back somehow. I just use my 30oz now. Annoying.

Any issues with performance?

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Actually idk why I even asked that. Hit mine tonight and it's ****ing smokes the ball

buddyk78

PAN #5
My 100w cap spins... and makes an awful noise when i drop the bat. Makes me nervous to use it in games because i know the catcher/ump hear it.

FiremanStokes

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 100W that spun out of the wrapper...Not long after that the cap flew out!! Sucks for you, because you want get an ST100 for a return. Even though the B1 is turning out to be just as good.