Stadium 2.1 or Cartel 2?

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
The last couple hundred swings on my C2 were very fun. I haven't tried a 2.1 yet so I can't comment on it.

tlordi

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive owned both, I sold the 2.1 to buy another C2. There was no comparison for me.

bodie1204

Addicted to Softballfans
I had the exact same question, I swung the OG cartel and was in love then we got the whole stamp thing and I switched over to the z2000 but I always missed the feel of my cartel. I want to get back into Demarini as I think they fit my swing the best, and was wondering if I should go Cartel 2, Stadium 2.1, or CL22. I know they are all great but interested to hear what you experienced demar guys think.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Which bat do yall prefer? Pop, durability, hottness?

Durability is going to be better on the 2.1, the C2 will get hot quicker, but once the 2.1 catches up it will pass the C2 in my experience. I really liked the feel of the Cartel2 and the pop was great, but it broke pretty quick and it was still a hair behind my CL222 and my teammates 2.1 that have more swings and are still going strong.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the C2 and CL22. Both are pretty hot. Compression-wise, my CL22 barely passed at 200 swings. It's got double that now. My C2 passed pretty easily

But my C2 now, is ridiculously hot. I've been hitting it more, cause we have been playing modified/NSA tournaments where we use the 44/400 balls. I'm afraid if i use my CL22 on the harder balls, it would break.

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
had guys putting down their gamers to swing my well loved Spec1 tonight. Don't know how the 2.1 compares to the Spec1 when they're both worked in to the same level - but the Stadium is one hell of a bat line.

My CL22 needs some work before it becomes a gamer.