stadium 2.1

Darracq

Hit my new 2.1 today off a tee which i suck at in the back yard. Bat felt very stiff not much spring off the bat. I might of been over extending and hitting a alittle to high up but nothing felt very good lol. 27oz feels a little light when swinging, but been swinging a 28 sy100. Hoping it will open up.

How long did the stadium 1 take to open up? i bounced a hot dot off it and it feels like it might mash them, but didnt hit any, only swing it about 20 times.

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
Hit my new 2.1 today off a tee which i suck at in the back yard. Bat felt very stiff not much spring off the bat. I might of been over extending and hitting a alittle to high up but nothing felt very good lol. 27oz feels a little light when swinging, but been swinging a 28 sy100. Hoping it will open up.

How long did the stadium 1 take to open up? i bounced a hot dot off it and it feels like it might mash them, but didnt hit any, only swing it about 20 times.

i believe the OG stadium took several hundred swings to open up...the Stadium 2 (spec 1) also took several hundred, possibly 400+

zow237

Addicted to Softballfans
ive got about 160 cuts on mine and its hitting well still stiff... id say a couple hundred and she will be good to go

Darracq

i believe the OG stadium took several hundred swings to open up...the Stadium 2 (spec 1) also took several hundred, possibly 400+
I

I was hitting balls out of the high school baseball field with a new og stadium this is way stiffer than those. I think this is the stiffest bat i have ever swung maybe it will be different when i take some live swings, damn little league have the fields reserved all the time. league just got over for a few weeks.

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
I

I was hitting balls out of the high school baseball field with a new og stadium this is way stiffer than those. I think this is the stiffest bat i have ever swung maybe it will be different when i take some live swings, damn little league have the fields reserved all the time. league just got over for a few weeks.

well i'm sure it's very similar to the Spec-1, which was a very stiff barrel that took a while to break in...sell it to JPG lol

JPG

Lefty
I have a love hate with the j3u, never hit the others, j2u was my favorite and durable, new psycho and wanted were nice but looked like i ran over them after 50 swings.

if you like j2 you should like j3. You maybe didnt give it a fair chance.

Darracq

if you like j2 you should like j3. You maybe didnt give it a fair chance.

To me they feel a lot different,j2u seemed to have a hugh sweet spot, j3u has one small spot that just sounds and feels awesome but we dont find it much, its my buddys bat that i bp with and we joke about, got that 1 inch sweet spot that time lol. we have tons of swings on it, dont get me wrong it hits the ball out no problem but its like you loose 30 feet when dont get that perfect spot.

Darracq

ok hit a few more balls, i used a 44 400 bullet this time, and it felt completly different, could feel the ball just jump off, maybe i was hitting the sweet spot lol. Feels like its going to drop some bombs now.

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
ok hit a few more balls, i used a 44 400 bullet this time, and it felt completly different, could feel the ball just jump off, maybe i was hitting the sweet spot lol. Feels like its going to drop some bombs now.

it's not the arrow, it's the indian...kidding of course

Darracq

Got about 35 more swings on it, live pitching, hit some pretty decent line drive hrs, but the balls doesnt feel like its jumping off real good yet, it feels like its going to get pretty good with another 100 swings.

Anyone else getting some swings on theres, i know there has to be more than me hitting one.

devils5607

Professional Douchebag
Mine only has about 10 hits on, tryin to find a time to get some bp in. I'd like to hears how this thing is one it opens up.

Darracq

me 2 i have 4k total hits with no webbing still feels like cr@p compare to my other demar......

There is one spot that you get that crack sound and the ball flys real good off the j3u, but all in all the j2u kills it. And the j3 has way more swings.

Darracq

I am going to put some more swings on mine in a little while also, with some new classic m`s and 44 375s.

Darracq

Put about 65 more swings on it, was hitting the ball pretty hard and it is starting to feel good, think it still needs a few more swings to get really good.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
Put about 65 more swings on it, was hitting the ball pretty hard and it is starting to feel good, think it still needs a few more swings to get really good.

I hit his tonight about 20 swings feels good, hit a few around 315-320ish range I wouldn't mind getting one

BigDann17

Addicted to Softballfans
post vid or didnt happen.......

Hahah touché

I was impressed with it tonight. I think I might even like swinging more than the CL22.

The S2.1 started out with a pingy sound but it's changing and opening up and starting to feel really good.

Fwiw: hit a mix of 52/300, 44/375 and 44/400s with both bats tonight and no paint issues on either. I'll let you know how it does against some classic Ms this wknd in a tourney.